Chapter 20 - Wither

"What...but...Ink is...the daughter...how?" I think to myself. "What...but..." I audibly say on accident. "You're just figuring this out now?!" Ink says surprised. "He has a pin, with the trans flag for the background for the pin, with the text 'he/him' written on it. How." X says confused, "I may not have always been the brightest but damn..." I think to myself. "I...but...why...how?! How.... I can't...deal with this" I keep thinking to myself, eventually I end up running back to my apartment. I look like I'm either grieving something or panicking. Nova gives me a concerned look "Wither, what happened." He says trying to get straight to the point. I just fall in their arms, obviously seeming stressed. Despite being the grumpy bitch he is, he just held me and whispered "It'll be okay" to me for reassurance. It seems like I melt in their arms. Eventually I decided to left out my stress and vent to him, he then holds me and whispers "You can do it, it'll be okay" before kissing me. I was surprised when he kissed me on the lips. After breaking the kiss, as if he heard me thinking to myself "Why, I kind of liked that" he leaned in after I finished thinking that and they kissed me again.