harvest moon festival

scene opens up to a sunlit exterior of stolas's mansion. a sigh of contentment from stolas is heard. blitzo is shown lighting a cigar on stolas' bed and folds his arms behind his head.]

Stolas: *arms tied up* I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

[Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, his hands tied to the headboard with rope.]

Blitzo: When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about...

[He uses the cigar to burn rope, freeing Stolas, who takes Blitzo's cigar from him and takes a long drag of it.]

Blitzo: But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll.

stolas: as shocking as it may seem, blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. and it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself.

[Stolas puts out the cigarette in one of Blitzo's horns and pinches his cheek before Blitzo shoves him away.]

stolas: the harvest moon is a very special occasion! it's been my annual duty to showcase it in the ring of wrath. it's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals. Also Octavia is coming so she can get some fresh air.

[Blitzo pulls a feather out of his mouth in disgust.]

Blitzo: Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks.

Stolas: *sits up* Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

[Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head appears near Blitzo's crotch.]

Stolas: ...special access~ *chuckles*

Blitzo: Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly.

[Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt.]

Stolas: we're simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year. Also we need y/n to come.

Blitzo: why?

Stolas: Octavia couldn't stop talking about y/n. I think she has a crush on him.

Blitzo: Well, she wouldn't be the first. Loona and Millie drool over him and eye fuck him everytime at the office. Verosika and her whores look like they want to drop their panties every time they see him and I'm pretty sure I saw that female lamb cherub thing in his house.

Stolas: I think the young people say he's got game?

Blitzo: Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolas: wait can't y/n open portals to heaven without it?

Blitzo: yeah he can but I don't like asking him for stuff. He's a asshole sometimes.