whats up with milky?

After the video got released everyone in hell is now either scared or challenged by you. You head to milkys place to get away from it cause you thought milkys giant tits would distract you. You arrive at milkys door. You knock on it.

Y/n: milky it's me y/n.

Milky: oh shit, hold on

You hear ramble and running around in her apartment.

Y/n: milky can I come in?

Milky: one second baby I'll be out. Shit shit gotta hide this stuff.

Y/n: what was that.

Milky: almost done.

Milky comes to the door all sweaty and breathing heavily.

Milky: hey my sexy fiancee. Ready to talk wedding vows?

Y/n: actually milky I came here cause I need to get out of the public I got a whole crowd of female hellhounds, succubus, sharks, and sinners half naked and whole naked surrounding my house. Hope keenie's ok though.

Milky: well you can stay here til they all go away cause the only woman getting naked here is me.

Y/n: so how's it been milkers I hope your still not having murderous thoughts.

Milky: me of course not.

Milky thoughts: kill them all, kill them all, he will be only mine.

Milky then smiles

Y/n: that's good well I know we can't go out because of the horny crowd. But I can at least cook you dinner.

Milky: oh that would be nice but I don't have that much food in my refrigerator.

Y/n: oh come on milky that couldn't be true (goes to her kitchen and opens the refrigerator and see open Chinese food and a half drunken milk.) Milky how have you been surviving.

Milky: I mostly eat out I'm not really a cook. But Im good at cleaning.

Y/n: let me fix this. (You hold your hand out at the fridge and then conjure up a ton of food in the fridge.) There you go.

Milky: (milky looks at her fridge full of food.) Babe thank you so much (she jumps on you and kisses you on the lips). I never thought I get a boyfriend as powerful as you. Especially a god.

Y/n: life is full of surprises.

Milky: I know I know just I never expected this in my life, powerful boyfriend, someone proposing to me, someone who actually doesn't just want me for my body. You know you treat me more than what my demon species is for you treat me like a queen and I love you infinitely for it.

Y/n: I love you infinitely too milkers. I'm just glad you stopped all that crazy talk about killing the others so you can only have me.

Milky: yup I definitely don't still have a plan to eliminate the others (Nervously chuckles.) But I mean come on y/n would it be so bad if you just left those other women and just be with me. Please y/n I wanna have you all to myself.

Y/n: milky how many times are we gonna go over this. I love them too I'm not leaving them. Your already one of my mains and I propose to you first doesn't that say how much I love you.

Milky: it does just I don't wanna share you!

Y/n: milky calm down.

Milky: calm down?! All my life I've been wanting true love and I finally get it and it turns out that I'm sharing it with 9 other women or more whoever else comes into this harem.