the harem begins

Verosika, milky, Kiki, coco, apple, Octavia, Sallie mae, Lin, loona, Millie, and keenie Sitting at the meeting table waiting on you.

Millie: why do you think y/n called us all here.

Loona: hope it's nothing bad.

Lin: can I ask why the floating goat is here?

Keenie: I'm a cheerub. Can I ask why the dude dress like a ladie is here?

Sallie Mae: excuse me hoe? I'm a woman ask y/n. If anyone should be questioned about being here it's that bird over there.

Octavia: uh my name is Octavia. I'm part of the goetia family and so will y/n. The real question is why is 5 succubi here all they no is must not love.

Verosika: first of all chicken neck hoe we do know what love is just we never truly been in love until we met y/n. We love him more than any one of you.

Milky: you tell them verosika.

Kiki: yeah we love him more.

Coco and apple: yeah he's ours.

All the girls start arguing over you until you come in.

Y/n: hey hey hey settle down. What's wrong?

Keenie: this country cow called me a goat.

Lin: who are you calling a cow?

Sallie Mae: well she called me a dude.

Keenie: you are!

Sallie Mae: it's all pussy down here bitch.

Octavia: well they disrespected me by calling me a chicken neck.

The succubi: b b b ba caw

All the girls start back arguing

You shoot a small mana explosion in the air causing everybody to shut up.

Y/n: alright now that I have your attention your all here for the same thing. You wanna be my girlfriends. Well in case to inform all of you. I'm in love with all of you.

Millie: but which one do you want as your girlfriend?

Keenie: it has to be me I'm the one living with him.

The other girls: WHAT?!

Y/n: I can explain.

Loona: SHE'S LIVING WITH YOU!

Millie: YOU LET THIS SHEEP BITCH STAY IN YOUR HOUSE!

Y/n: she didn't have any where else to go. What was I suppose to do let her live on the streets? We did get her kicked out of heaven.

Millie: hey that was their fault not ours.

Y/n: look I'm sorry for keeping that from you. But that's not the point. I've made my choice of who I'm gonna date.

They all look at you with suspense wondering who your gonna choose

Y/n: I'm gonna date you all

The girls: what?!

Y/n: your all gonna be my girlfriends

Keenie: so you want us to share you?

Y/n: I couldn't choose one of you cause I'm in love with all of you.

Lin: so how would this work?

Y/n: I'll go on dates with of all you, You all will be shown love, and you will be treated like queens. Look I know all this seems like a lot but I love all of you. So what do you say?

Millie: I love you

Loona: I love you

Milky: I love you

Verosika: I love you

Kiki: I love you

Coco and apple: we love you

Octavia: I love you

Lin: I love you

Sallie Mae: I love you

Keenie: I love you

The girls: we'll share

Y/n: awesome I promise to make all of you happy and love all of you equally.

Millie: so it's official we're now your girlfriends. I think this calls for a celebration.

Y/n: like what?

They all look at you lustfully and then all pounce

Y/n: oh shit

3 hours past

Blitzo then walks into the office and sees you and your girlfriends naked and sweaty sleeping on the floor and some on the table.

Blitzo: wtf happen here.

Y/n: hey blitzo meet my girlfriends.