christmas in hell?

You wake up and your surprised by keenie holding a mistletoe above your head.

Keenie: merry Christmas my lord and sexy.

Y/n: christmas? Keenie this is hell I think christmas is the last thing anyone is celebrating down here.

Keenie: you be surprised. Even if they don't I do and I want you to celebrate it with me.

Y/n: I don't know keenie I mostly didn't celebrate christmas cause I was alone on all of those Christmases.

Keenie: alone? What about your parents didn't you see them?

Y/n: uh my parents live far far away like you can say a galaxy away. Look I just don't know.

Keenie: please for me baby I'll let you leave a present in my chimney.

You then sigh

Y/n: ok

Keenie: yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

You get and get dressed and go down stairs to make breakfast for you and keenie.

Keenie: so bae what you want for Christmas?

Y/n: I don't know you can surprise me.

You cook pancakes and waffles.

Y/n: you want pancakes or waffles keenie?

Keenie: pancakes please.

You then flip the pancakes onto her plate.

Y/n: eat up.

Keenie then starts eating.

Keenie: y/n you are the best cook ever.

Y/n: thanks babe. Hey do you even know what happened to your friends?

Keenie: you mean Cletus and Collins who knows? who cares? There not my problem anymore I've never felt so much freedom since I met you. My mind is clear and the only person I worship is now is you.

Y/n thoughts: that's really saying something cause I'm stronger than God and Lucifer.

Y/n: that's good my keenie. Ok I gotta go to work babe I love you see you when I get back.

You leave to go to work.

Keenie: your present will be here before you get back my king I love you be safe.

You then teleport to work. When your at the front of the building you see Christmas decorations.

Y/n: what the hell? Do people actually celebrate Christmas down here. That is really weird. I bet decorations will be in the office.

Y/n: alright work what do you have planned for me today.

You walk into the building and take the elevator when the elevator gets to your floor. You see Christmas decorations all over the walls. Then out of the blue Millie, loona, and milky then jump on you wearing Christmas dresses.

Loona, Millie, milky: Merry Christmas y/n!

They then started covering you in kisses.

Milky: I've made some egg nog specially for you.

She pours you a cup of egg nog. Then gives it to you. You then drink it.

Y/n: mmmm this is really good whats in there?

Milky: ah you know the usual eggs, egg yolks, sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and my breast milk.

You stop drinking after you hear the last part.