octavia and stella

Your riding your motorcycle to the goetia castle to visit Octavia. When you get a stop light you see a bunch of female hell hounds yelling and screaming your name.

Female hell hound: y/n we love you!

Female hell hound 2: marry me!

Female hell hound 3: give me puppies!

Female hell hound 4: we heard you sing online at Ozzie's you sound amazing!

Female hell hound 5: I'll die for you right now!

Female hell hound: I'll do anything for you ANYTHING!

You then turn to all of them and then blow a kiss. Then they all faint. You smirk. Then the light turns green.

Y/n: they love me.

You then ride off from the stoplight and after 10 mins you arrive at the Goetia castle. You park your bike then head up the stairs to the front door. Then you knock and the person to answer it is Stella.

Y/n: oh hey I'm y/n you must be Stella.

Stella then blushes.

Stella: oh yes and I already know who you are your the human/alien. Also I heard you sing online you have a wonderful voice.

Y/n: thank you Miss Stella.

Stella: so what brings you here.

Y/n: I'm here to take your daughter out on a date.

Stella: oh well then come in.

Stella then let's you in the castle and you go to the living room and sit down.

Y/n: so where's Octavia?

Stella: I'll let her know you have arrived. (She goes up stairs to tell Octavia that your here.)

You look around. Stella then comes back down and sits down next to you.

Stella: so where are you taking my daughter?

Y/n: probably movie or dinner. Then a little surprise.

Stella: sounds fun. So octavia told me you have a harem?

Y/n: yup full of beautiful, lovely, kind, and sexy women and that's just 4 of what makes them wonderful.

Stella: oh well I mean me and my husband are going through some things and I don't know how it feels to have a real relationship and I mean your really attractive for a human/alien.

Y/n: what are you trying to say here?

Stella: can I be part of your harem?

Y/n: what?

Stella: please all Octavia does is talk about how wonderful you are and handsome and good in bed. Please.

Y/n: your Octavia's mom I don't know about that.