visting the hotel

While your in your room playing call of duty on your ps5. Milky comes behind you rubbing shoulders and kissing your neck.

Milky: baby I don't get it.

Y/n: don't get what?

Milky: these video games you play. Why do you play them?

Y/n: their fun and keep me entertained.

Milky: now babe if you wanna be entertained. You could just turn that off and come get between my legs.

Y/n: milky me, you, and mimzy fucked 20 times last night. We we're gonna go for 21 but y'all fell asleep. Mimzy still asleep.

Shows mimzy fast asleep snoring.

Milky: well I don't see the excitement about them. Your just killing people. Don't you already do that in real life.

Y/n: yeah but less work and less blood on my part. All I have to do is press some buttons and rack up the blood counts.

Milky: well me and mimzy are gonna go make you breakfast (kisses you on the cheek).

Y/n: I thought you didn't cook?

Milky: me and mimzy have been taking cooking lessons from may and Martha. They really gave us good tips. Mimzy!

Mimzy wakes up and get surprised.

Mimzy: ou ow, babe did you really have to go that hard on me last night?

Y/n: you kept saying go harder, harder, harder. what did you expect me to take out of that?

Mimzy: yeah but I'm gonna be walking with a limp all day.

Milky: hey he went easy on you. Last time my limp lasted 2 weeks. Now come on we gotta make y/n breakfast.

Mimzy: oh! I'm coming.

She quickly gets dressed and follows milky.

Y/n: those two are short but dangerous. I love them.

You phone then rings. You look and see it's Charlie calling you. You answer it.

Y/n: hello? Charlie?

Charlie: yes hey y/n it's Charlie.

Y/n: ok? What's up?

Charlie: we wanted to know if you like to come down and take a look at the hotel and see what your investing in.

Y/n: sure I'll come down and check it out.

Charlie: you will?

Y/n: yup I'll come after breakfast.

Charlie: oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Thank you can't wait to see you. Bye.

Y/n: bye?

Charlie hangs up.

Y/n: she's really happy. Ok back to cod.

After 20 mins.

Milky: babe come down stairs breakfast ready!

Y/n: I'm coming.

You turn off your game and then teleport down stairs. You then see all your girlfriends at the table eating.

Y/n: good morning my queens.

Girlfriends: good morning our king.

Millie: hey sweetie can I ask a question?

Y/n: wassup?

Millie: who's that? (She points at keenie).