the cute bartender

You're flying on your mana platform around hell til you start getting thirsty. You look for places to stop at til you spot a place called Ms. Hannigans club. You fly down and go into the club.

Y/n: never seen this place before must be new.

You go and sit down at the bar. Looking around and waiting for the bartender. Til you see a short, curvy, pale-skinned woman with thick thighs, wide hips, and plump breasts. Her platinum blonde hair is in a short 1920s-style bobcut. Her sclera is black, with bright pink eyes and bushy, magenta eyelashes. She has sharp teeth and bright pink lipstick.

 She has sharp teeth and bright pink lipstick

Y/n: excuse me

The bartender turns around and looks at you and her eyes widen and rushes over to you.

Bartender: your your your......

Y/n: the alien yes it's nice to meet you um can I get a rum and coke please.

Bartender: ofc coming right up (fixes your drink) here you go (hands you the drink.)

Y/n: thanks (you drink your drink)

Bartender: you know it's a real honor to have you here. Everyone in hell has heard about you.

Y/n: I've bet they have.

Bartender: I heard your performance on sinstagram.

Y/n: sinstagram? That's what's it's called down here. Really? That's really creative. Anyway thank you.

Bartender: so what are you doing here?

Y/n: I was just flying around then I got thirsty and I saw this place so I stopped and came in.

Bartender: well it's a real pleasure that you chose my club.

Y/n: your club?

Bartender: that's right I'm mimzy the club owner and bartender I run this whole place.

Y/n: congratulations.

Mimzy: thank you (blushes.) So let me tell you about myself. I was a hollywood star in life who died in the 1920s, I was a billionaire, starlet flapper girl, broadway performer, songwriter, owner of ms. hannigan's, and a total diva.

You raise your eye brow at her

Y/n: so your bratty and materialistic.

Mimzy: well you don't have to put so direct.

Y/n: I'm truthful don't hate on me.

Mimzy: well I'm about to close in a minute how bout me and you go do something together and get to know each other better.

Y/n: we just met why would you want to hang out with a random stranger.

Mimzy: your not a stranger though your the alien your famous and I would love to hang out with celebrities.