the first proposal

The scene opens to milky's apartment and she's pacing back and forth wondering what can she do to get rid of the other girls.

Milky: how can I get rid of those other girls. All of them love y/n deeply. But not as much as me cause I'm going to the distant to murder them for him. Now let's see I could put a hit on lin and Sallie mae, I could go to the studio wearing a mask and shoot them all, I could send loona and Millie a poisonous pie, I could burn down Octavia house, I could run over keenie, Or I could get them all in a group and drop a giant boulder on them.

She was just about to laugh until she here's a knock at the door.

Milky: who is it?

Y/n: it's me milky.

Milky: oh I'm coming baby.

She fixes her hair then runs to the door and opens it she then jumps on you and starts kissing you.

Milky: oh baby I missed you.

Y/n: awwww my short stack of pancakes I missed you too. (You then smack her ass)

Milky: ou did you come here to play (she gives you bedroom eyes) .

Y/n: yes but I also wanted to talk to you.

Milky: really about what?

Y/n: I know what you're planning.

Milkys face turns red from embarrassment

Milky: what are you talking about (she says smiling.)

Y/n: don't play with me (you give her a glare).

Milky: baby I seriously don't know what your talking about

Y/n: one of my powers is I can read minds. You don't think I know that you wanna kill my other girlfriends so you can have me all to yourself.

Her eyes darted back and fourth. She slowly walks backwards trying to leave. You use your powers to pull her forward and close to you.

Y/n: explain

Milky: since I've been with verosika and her crew I had to do nothing but share my bfs do you think your the first bf I had no. One time I came back to the studio I saw my ex kissing verosika and when she saw me she said you have to share with the boss. That hurt me badly. I already get made fun of because of my height. I just want a relationship where it's just me and him that's all. Is that so hard to ask? (Tears start to form in her eyes).

Y/n: milky I'm so sorry I didn't know.

Milky: well now you do. I really hope you were single the day we met. But when you told me you wanted a harem something in me snapped. I just had to have you even if it involved killing someone. I jus-

You then stop her from talking from kissing her. She then wraps her arms around your neck and you two fall back on the couch with milky on top of you.

Y/n: milky ima ask you something and do something that you have to promise that you won't tell the others about ok?

Milky: ok

You get down on one knee and conjure up a giant diamond ring. Milky's eyes then start to water again and then covers her mouth.

Y/n: milky will you marry me?

Milky: omg YES!!!!!

She then tackles you and then starts kissing you all over your face.

Milky: I love you y/n I never thought I get married.

You put the ring on her finger.

Milky: oh y/n it's beautiful

Y/n: anything for you baby. Now look don't tell the others about this

Milky: but why me first why not loona and Millie first.

Y/n: I just needed to show you that you matter and that I love you. You mean the universe to me like loona and Millie and the others. I plan on proposing to them too. But I can't do that if their dead. Now will you stop with the death planning.

Milky pouts cutely

Milky: ok but only for you. Mostly because I'm your fiancee now!

Y/n: damn your cute.

You pick her up and start making out with her.