queen bee

Scene opens with you, loona, and Rosalie in your ford mustang muscle car and you parking it outside a honeycomb mansion.

Rosalie: hey thanks for taking me with you guys. I really appreciate it.

Y/n: hey anything for my love hounds.

Loona: I mean I should get to know my new sister if we're gonna be "family" and work together.

Rosalie: yeah I would like to get to know my big sis.

you then get a text from vortex

Vortex text: hey you here?

Y/n: yeah me, loona, and Rosalie are here.

Vortex text: whos Rosalie?

Y/n text: loona's sister

Vortex text: loona has a sister?

Y/n text: yup and she's sexy as fuck.

Vortex text: let me guess your dating her too?

Y/n: you never been more correct text.

Vortex: bro you are the king. But I have to warn you there are a lot of female hellhounds in here and you know every single one of them wants to get with you so be prepared to get pounced on when you get in here.

Y/n text: alright bro thanks for the heads up see you in there.

Vortex text: alright ✌(◕‿-)✌

Y/n: (chuckles)

Loona: wassup?

Y/n: oh vortex just told me that I'm gonna get pounced on by the female hellhounds when I go in there. Are you girls sure about this?

Loona: listen it's ok if you end up having sex with them it just sex. Besides me, Rosalie and the other girls decided that you should have a booty call section.

Y/n: a booty call section?

Rosalie: yeah it's when you wanna have a quick fuck.

Y/n: I could just call one of y'all or the other girls if I wanted that.

Loona: yeah but sometimes we be busy. So you're gonna have a booty call section.

Rosalie: But again it's just sex. So you're gonna go in there and get as many numbers as you can but let's be real you're probably gonna get all of them and put them in your phone and put them in the booty call section. We already set it up in your phone.

Y/n: you did (looks at your phone)? Oh it's right there.

Loona: yup so let's go.

Y/n: I seriously don't know why you girls made this a rule.

Loona and Rosalie: we want other women to feel your leg crippling pounding that you give us. So let's go right now!

Y/n: alright.

You, loona, Rosalie all get out of the car. You then look at loona and Rosalie's dresses then slap there asses.

Loona and Rosalie: daddy?!

Rosalie: y/n save it for the bedroom.

Loona: yeah we're in public babe.

Y/n: I don't care y'all looking looking sexy in those dresses.

Loona and Rosalie blush hard the both get each of your arms and walk in with you.

You all walk into the party. Where tex sees you.

Vortex: hey bro!

Y/n: tex!

You and tex walk towards each other and dap each other up.