the mayberry and martha problem

Your sitting in a bar drinking your 3rd bear when you look to your left and notice a demon with big hair, big hips, and tits enter the bar but you look closer at her close you thought she looked familiar. When she comes up to the bar and she sits next to you sad. You then look closer and you notice it's martha the woman who's family you killed. But she's now a demon.

Martha: one beer please.

Bartender: coming up.

Y/n: it's on me.

She then looks at you with a surprised look.

Martha: oh... uh thank you.

Y/n: no problem Im y/n.

Martha: martha

Y/n: now why don't you tell me why your so sad.

Martha: uh we just met why would I share my feelings to a stranger?

Y/n: well if I was a therapist I would be a stranger. But you feel comfortable to talk to me because I'm willing to listen and give advice to help.

Martha then sighs.

Martha: ok.. well where do I begin. I had a good life until a woman came and shot me in the face then 4 demons came to kill me and my family. One didn't even look like a demon he looked like a regular human. But when I died I got sent down here. For what? I don't know?

Y/n: well there has to be a reason?

Martha: well.... I may or may not have been a cannibalistic murderer/cheater.

Y/n: oh yeah that'll do it.

Martha: but you can't blame me. I didn't choose this life cannibalism runs in my family and the cheating goes back to where I couldn't trust a man cause I've been cheated on multiple times. So I just started doing it. I've been called homewrecker so many times I gotten use to it.

Y/n: did your husband ever find out?

Martha: no

Y/n: was he a good husband?

Martha: I mean sometimes here and there but sometimes it was just sex. We put on this happy marriage for people and even for the kids. You know one time I did get caught by a wife. I think she was a school teacher? She shot me in the head when she saw us. Luckily I survived after that everybody kept calling me a hero and I just went a long with it to make self look good and just not realize that the fact I made a woman kill herself because of me. (Tears start to form in her eyes) then one night at dinner these demons came after me and my family being us when we heard a noise outside we grab weapons and plan to kill it or eat it or both. Me and family split up to find them. I catch one but after that I don't see my husband or my kids again. So when I caught the demon I tried to set him on fire to send him back to hell where he belongs but he then told me that fire doesn't affect so he told me that shooting him could help so I point my gun at him and when I'm about to fire. BOOM! A big blast at the back of my head hits me and goes through my eye and then everything went black then I wake up in front of a person I was in a line til I realized it was the pearly gates and when it was my turn I was so excited that I knew I was gonna get into heaven but when saint Peter looked at me with a disappointed look he gave a thumbs down and I was sent down here and here I am.

Y/n: wait you were just sent down here? Like just now? Like now now?

Martha: yes now like fell through the sky of hell and landed on my ass.

Y/n: that landing must have been soft then.

Martha: (chuckles) no not really any way that's my story.  I fucked up because I fucked around and then I got sent to a fucked up place where any bad fucking thing can happen and I'm alone.