The Portal

Warning⚠: I did not read through for mistakes, I wanted to update and I'm tired right now - hope you like it, foodies~

No one's p.o.v

-a few days later-

(Y/n) made herself paranoid as she won't leave her house, sometimes even just her room, just scared that she'll get kidnapped again. Or worse- Gumball's been constantly looking over his shoulder each time she basically jumped scared. Darwin was confused at his actions, both of them forgetting he feels what she does. Mr Robinson noticed her being home more, he talked to Mrs Robinson on if it's a girl problem. She just slowly smirked and told him to ask her about it, saying he can explain it better than she could.

He deadpans at his wife before saying "way to lend a helping, motherly hand, Margaret" with that he went up the stairs. Softly knocking on her door, she jumps scared and accidentally hit her dresser- resulting in something falling. The sound concerned Gaylord as he says "(Y/n), sweetie... is something wrong? You've missed a few days of school." "Y-Yeah, dad! I'm fine" she answers out while instantly trying to see what fell and if it broke. The item confused her before her eyes widened as she remembered what it was.

~In The Realizations~

(Y/n) smiles and says "do you really think I, a twelve, almost thirteen year old girl, could make a difference with saving it?" "If a fifteen year old can, so can twelve. Please" she shake her head, Rob looks at her sadly and says "well, I tried, still want to be friends?" She nods. "Only if you still want to" she says, he nods "okay, see you tomorrow?" Rob asks while holding his fist out. She fist bumps him and says "see you tomorrow, I'll keep the time travel machine for now, don't worry. I won't use it for evil" he nods-

~Back to now~

(Y/n) gasped as she held up the device "that's it! I can just go back to the time where Weeza first came through that portal. She would have never have met Rob, and then Penny won't ever ask for their help!!" She says to herself. Gaylord didn't hear this as he had to adjust his hearing aid, her yelling made his ears ring. When he settled them he says "what was that?!" "N-Nothing, dad!" She says as she starts to push at buttons. A portal opened though and she was pulled through, she screamed and that was the last she was heard.

Gumball's p.o.v

I scream as I look behind me, having fear that I was grabbed for some reason... "ha! Watterson's afraid of a potato!" Jamie yells out. Everyone laughed at this since the only "thing" behind me was Idaho, I sit back down and eat my sandwich. Darwin sits down by me saying "what was that about, dude?" I only shrug as I say "I don't know. I just felt scared someone was about to grab me" I keep eating as Darwin starts to eat too. "Have you noticed that (Y/n)'s been gone for a few days??" Darwin asks confused.

His words confuse me as I try to think of the last time I seen her "yeah, now that you mention it; I haven't even seen her for a few days." "Think she's sick??" "Maybe" we talk a bit before it got quiet again between us. My eyes widen as I choke on my food a bit "Darwin!" "I'm right here, dude - you don't have to scream." "Me and (Y/n) feel what the other is feeling, so my random paranoia and that fear- it must be what she's feeling. She's scared!! Rob and Weeza might've got to her!" I explain as I stand up, Darwin raised an eyebrow at me.

"Don't tell me you're just saying this to ditch on school-" "I'm not, dude! Trust me on this-" our conversation got interrupted as Mr Small's screaming. He's running down the hall until he got to the lunchroom, all eyes are on him as he hunched over. Out of breath from running before he runs over to us and grabs our hands, pulling us out instantly. "What are you doing, Mr Small?!" I ask as I tear my hand from his hold, so he looks back at us. Kneeling down he says "something terrible just happened and the world is off-balance because of it."

Darwin took his hand from him too and crossed his arms "and you know this how??" "I always check the balance on the world. Because I'm the only one who can... but something got taken out of place, and it'll affect our world soon. I need your boys' help to find what's out of place" Mr Small explains as he sets his hands on our shoulders. I shrug off his hand saying "(Y/n), our friend, has been getting hunted; maybe she got kidnapped again!" Mr Small hums. Closing his eyes as he says "that is a good possibility" Darwin looks at both of us confused.

Shaking his head he says "Gumball, you can't be serious... this seems suspicious, even to me!! Mr Small wouldn't be able to help. This is just going to be like last time and we'll find her at another warehouse or something." I cross my arms as I say "you have no say in what to believe in when you still believe in telepathy." Darwin sighs as he raised up his hands saying "alright..." Mr Small smiles and nods once. Standing up he says "bring me to where she last was" the two share a look and just assume she was at home.

The three walk out of the school and towards their neighborhood...

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"I can't believe it, why did we give their world a time-travelling device?! I said this was a possibility" a girl voice says annoyed. "My Princess, I thought they were too stupid to think about things like that! I mean, that cat-guy is stupid enough. He thought there was nine days in a week!!" A more shrill voice says as my head starts to hurt. The girl then says "Simon, I told you- the girls are smarter than the universe!! Since they come from a different one. Ugh- I gave you half of my smarts and you don't even use it, I swear" I open my eyes, my vision blurry as all I see is a pink and blue figure in front of me.

"Great, and now she's awake before I could even wipe her memory and send her back!" "Don't blame me, I wasn't yelling this entire time. With my craziness you sure don't tend to think when you're agitated, My Princess."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood