The Information

I thought since I haven't updated since Christmas that I should update, not to mention someone also commented for me to update. Dang.... I put "update" too many times, let's get to the story!

Gumball's p.o.v

As I run, I felt faith fill me up, not to mention determinations for some reason, like...... she's counting on me to find her. Furrowing my eyebrows I start to think on who would take her, who would- "it had to be Weeza. Maybe even Rob if he figured out that (Y/n) is my friend, but where would they take her? Think Gumball. What's the most obvious place for an arch enemy to take the girl-" "hey Gumball, there you are. Did you see the missing posters??? (Y/n)'s missing-" "I know Darwin, that's why I'm trying to think."

I turn around to see Darwin looking at me sadly "who would take her???" Thinking again I begin to explain to him what I thought of. "To be honest, I think that Weeza and Rob have something to do with (Y/n) being missing. It's just, they don't know where she lives, who would they work wit-" "what about Penny??" Darwin interrupted me. My eyes slowly begin to widen at this, very slowly, but my eyes went huge at the realization. "It had to have been her!! What if they're all working together Darwin?! We have to find her."

Darwin nodded with a determined face, but we start to run around, looking for Rob, Penny or Weeza, to interrogate them about (Y/n). 'Don't worry.... I'm on my way (Y/n), I'm not giving up on you!!...... especially since cops are dumb.'

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

As I'm still just looking down sadly I felt a twinge of happiness 'I was sad for the past half hour, how did I get happiness from nowhere?? Weird. But the sudden change of emotion is right, I can't just mope around, I got to think of a way out of here.' I smile at my thoughts and look around, remembering that I'm tied to a random cylinder. 'Wait a minute-' I push my feet backwards and start to push myself up "that's it! My way out. Just gotta keep pushing up" I say to myself as I do as planned and push myself up, slowly to the top.

Reaching the top I feel the rope loosen, so I sit on the very top and look down "that is a long way to the ground..... I'll be fine, as long as I still have the rope. I can use it like.... I don't know how to describe it, but I know what I mean" I say to myself again. Then I grab the rope, but see a spider on it, seeing that I gasp and accidentally drop the rope. I watch as it falls to the ground, sighing I say "it wasn't the spider itself, more of the surprise it gave me. Okay, I have got to get out of here, I'm talking to myself like I'm a crazy person when they're alone for too long."

Groaning I stand up and look around to see how far home is from here........ it's really far "please someone look for me, I know I'm far, but this is kind of heartbreaking." 'I need your help now more than ever Gumball, please come back for me....' a tear falls from my eye.

Gumball's p.o.v

Gasping I feel a random tear fall from my left eye "you okay dude??" Darwin asks once we reach the mall, I nod my head "yeah, I don't know where that came from. Let's look around, usually Rob would go shopping for some supplies, so maybe he's here." Looking around, we decided to split to get more ground covered, but that's when I see him. Narrowing my eyes I glare at him and run as fast as I can towards him, before I can do anything, I get tackled. "Don't you dare touch him!!" A girl yelled, opening my eyes I see Weeza glaring down at me.

Glaring at her, I push myself up and switch sides with her, now I'm pinning her as I say "I didn't want to do this, but I won't do a thing if you tell me where she is." Weeza smirks and says "I don't know what you're talking about" she looks over my shoulder. "Do you Rob??" My eyes widen as I felt kicked away from Weeza, I cough from the pain that caused. Looking at the two I stand up while holding my stomach saying "just tell me where she is. Now!" Rob roll his eye and says "we don't know what you're talking about Gumball, now leave us alone."

Narrowing my eyes I notice they have different types of stuff to contain someone "what's up with the stuff??" I ask raising an eyebrow. Weeza stands next to Rob and tries to hide the stuff behind her back saying "we don't have stuff. Now if you excuse us, we have some important business to deal with, business that has nothing to do with you." Before they could walk past me, I grab Robs forearm and force him against the wall as I glare him in the eye. "Tell me where she is right now!! Did you work with Penny?! Is that why she's missing??" I ask upset.

Rob looks at me shocked, but looks over my shoulder at Weeza, so I just shake my head "I know that Penny had something to do with this. Just tell me where (Y/n) is and I won't tell the cops about you two having to deal with anything. Please!!" I got shoved after I said that, on the ground I look up at Weeza, she looks annoyed. "Fine, only because your begging is annoying, she's at an abandoned warehouse, but there's a catch." Standing up I grab her by her shoulders saying "ANYTHING!!!" She pushes me away from her.

"We promised Penny we would try our best to keep (Y/n) there, so don't think it'll be easy to get her back Watterson, you're gonna have to find her. Not to mention get past the both of us to get to her, later!" She says and runs off while pulling Rob with her.

'I don't care, I'm coming for you (Y/n)!!'

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood