The Time-Traveler

Note that (f/f/b) stands for favorite fantasy book, now get to reading my wonderful foodies you!~

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I nervously laugh and say "well, you see-" the bell rang, saving me, so I say "I got to go to class now, I'll tell you later!" Gumball and Darwin carry me as they run. When we made it to the classroom, I lied to the two and said I have to go to the bathroom. They bought that, so I make my way to the library, there's only so much of Simian one kid can take. When I got in, the librarian didn't care that I was in there, but she says "computer two works fine. Well ten works too, but every other one either needs fixed, or someone is on one of them at the moment."

I nod but ask "where's the fantasy books?" She smiles big and says "right over there, read safely!" I smile and nod my head. All the books look amazing to read, but one caught my attention the most, and it's (f/f/b). My smile grows bigger as I grab the book and go to a empty table, with that I start to read to myself. I got so lost in the book, I didn't notice someone sit next to me, I only noticed when they pushed the book down a little. Their hand kinda gave them away, there's not many people who have a pink hand that looks human.

I look up to see Rob, I smile and say "hey Rob, what's up?" He looks at me shocked "you.... remembered me?" He asks quietly. "Uh yeah, how would I forget my favorite cyclops?" I joke and playfully hit his shoulder, he smiles. "W-Well, I was wondering of- wait what happened to you?" He asks putting a hand on my wounded face. I wince and say "Penny happened" he looks down nervously and says "sorry to hear that, (Y/n). I wanna say I got your name right" I nod at that "yeah you got it right, so what brings you in here?" I ask him.

He rubs the back of his neck as he says "j-just wanted to check on a few things, I was thinking about reading a book when I seen someone take it." I close the book and say "oh, wait did you want to read this?" He shakes his head while shaking his hands. "No, no, you grabbed it first fair and square-" "but I've read this book so many times, you go ahead. I can't hog a book this great all to myself" he smiles and thanks me "no problem, I was thinking of just staying in here until lunch. Wanna hang out?" He blushes darker and says "yeah sure! That sounds fun- I mean cool."

I laugh a little, and that's how this all started......

-time skip brought to you by bonding with a certain dude-

Rob's p.o.v

(Y/n) laughed at the joke I told her, before she could say something the lunch bell rang "I guess that means I get to go, see ya later Rob. It was good to hang out with you!" She runs out, I frown at this, but walk out, the librarian and I don't get along that well. When I got out of the school some of the people seen me, but didn't really bother to question. I walked all the way to my hideout, I live in the attic of the Watterson's house, they are so stupid. I already figured out that (Y/n) lied to me, she lives next door! I also know that she's not from here.

This place changed her for her to fit in, I know why..... she's gonna help me with everyone in this town, I'm not gonna be alone in trying to keep us alive. Also I kinda- that doesn't matter! (Y/n) knows that this place is gonna end at some point. She's gonna want to help keep it alive, I don't really know why this place will end, but I got told. The dude left it up to me to me to save the town, he left it up to me to save the world, I just wish they weren't so stupid. If they were just smarter they would be able to help, it wouldn't be just me that has to save everyone.

I sigh and lean against the wall 'how did neither of the parents not notice me walk in and make my way in here? Seriously they need to keep a better eye on their house.' My own thoughts got me lost, but I hear the bus stop outside "I was thinking for a few hours. Time really is just an illusion" I say to myself as I climb out the window and make my way to the park. As I'm walking a red van where I bought that remote goes speeding past me, and a weird machine falls out. I look at it and push a button, it made me go back to the library "where'd you get that?" (Y/n) asks me.

I look at her with wide eyes and say "u-uhhh, I found it, now go back to what you were talking about" she nods and starts telling me the story she told me earlier. I push a different button and see that it brought me back to where I was when I first got this thing. "This machine somehow makes me travel through time...... I have to use this power for good. I have got to stop talking to myself" I say to myself and start walking to a bench and sit down. (Y/n) somehow finds me and says "still have that thing? I'd just throw it out since it looks old and run down."

I laugh a little and roll my eyes "ummm, promise to keep a secret?" I ask her, she nods "yeah, it's not like telling secrets are fun, that's how people make enemies." We laugh at her joke, but I explain to her what this thing is, and she nods in understanding. "That makes sense, this place is so weird, only weird stuff can happen, also there's this place I should take you to. There's a bunch of fun stuff we could mess with" I smile and say "that sounds fun, but this thing is dangerous." (Y/n) puts a hand to her chin as she looks like she's thinking........

"Let me see this thing, I had a feeling I was being watched a few nights ago!"

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood