The Warehouse

Gumball's p.o.v

-time skip to a day later at eight thirty in the morning-

I sit down on the park bench, hoping to find something to do, but nothing can strike my mind, Darwin went to hang out with Carrie, so I'm all on my own. Maybe I can go and see what (Y/n) is doing, and if I get the chance, get her to tell me what Weeza meant. As I walk, I walk into Mr Robinson "oh, hey Mr Robinson! What're you doing out here?" I ask him. He looks at me worried, I'm not used to that look "for your information, I was contemplating on putting this up." He showed me a Missing Person flyer, but the picture...... it's (Y/n)! "She hasn't come home. Not to mention she hasn't contacted us in any way, I'm worried about her" Mr Robinson tells me.

Fear starts to eat me up on the inside, Mr Robinson looks at me confused "what's wrong with your stomach??" He asks pointing at it, so I explain. "The fear is eating me up on the inside" I lift up my shirt to show him what I meant, and he cringed. "Well, if you see her, tell me and Margaret immediately, okay??" Mr Robinson asks me hopefully. I nod my head saying "of course!" With that I run off in a different direction than home. 'She wouldn't just disappear, would she?? Even if she did, she would've told someone where she was going.'

I sigh and start to think of all the possibilities of where she could be...... when Penny walks up to me "hey Gumball" she says with a smile. Waving her off I say "I don't have the time Penny, (Y/n) disappeared and neither of her parents know where she is. Have you seen her?" She rolls her eyes "why would I see her? We don't even talk nicely to eachother. Anyways, forget about her, and we can go out on a date-" I raise an eyebrow at her confused. "I thought you were the one who broke up with me, why would you wanna go on a date?" I ask her.

She shrugs her shoulders saying "I considered what's been happening, like (Y/n) telling both Leslie and I off that you didn't really cheat. So I am starting to-" "you're starting to believe it after you got told by (Y/n)?? Thanks, but no thanks. I lost my feelings for you Penny" I interrupt her and continue walking "now if you excuse me, I'm gonna find my best friend." "YOU'RE JUST IN LOVE WITH (Y/N) NOW, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU'RE REJECTING ME!" Penny yelled. I turn around to look at her and say "no..... it's just you didn't truly believe me when I first said the truth."

She looked shocked, so I continued "you are bullying my best friend even though we both told you nothing is going on between us, and now you're doing this. So yeah, I lost the feelings I had grown for you...... goodbye Penny" I say and finally run away from her. It looked like she wouldn't move from that spot for awhile, so I got some time to look for (Y/n)...... 'where are you (Y/n)???'

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I yawn as I start to wake up, looking outside I see it's morning, but those two are still asleep, Weeza on Robs chest as they sleep against the wall. A smirk makes its way to my face as I begin to plan out my escape before they wake up, which is hard. There's not much close by that can help me get this rope either untied or off of me, so I have to think smart. 'Wait, from the way this chair looks, it looks like it will break easily if it has enough weight to make it. Maybe that's my ticket out of this!!' I think as I start rock back and forth on the chair until I get on my feet.

Still smirking I jump backwards and the chair breaks, I smile and squirm out of the rope and stand up, but the sound of the chair breaking woke those two up. Rob looked as if he was blushing as Weeza gets up and glares at me "look who got smart. Come on Rob, we have to make sure she doesn't get away!" Weeza says as she runs towards me. I barely dodged her, but Rob shakes his head to most likely clear it as he runs towards me too. "Coming!" Rob says and got close to tackling me, but I dodged easily, making him tackle Weeza.

"Get off of me!"
"Sorry! Sorry!"

I laugh a little and run for the doors, but something hit my head, I scream and fall, looking to see a baseball right there as it fell to the ground too. "You threw a baseball at me?!" I ask upset, Weeza just nods with a smirk "we planned you'd somehow find a way out of the chair. So I knew I'd need a baseball, now Rob!!" Turns out, while I was talking with Weeza, Rob grabbed me. Squirming in his hold, I got close to head butting him, but Weeza hits my upside the head with a baseball bat. "Nighty night (Y/n)...."

-short time skip to the afternoon-

I groan as I wake up, this time I'm tied to something outside, it's obvious that I'm at an abandoned warehouse, but tied to what looks to be a cilinder block. "I like to see you get out of that (Y/n)" Weeza says, getting my attention, I look and see her with Rob. Rob is looking down guiltily as Weeza is smirking at me, so I roll my eyes and say "Rob, I did nothing to you. Why are you helping her??" He looks up at me and sighs saying "I know you did nothing. It's just she's helping me with saving this world, and this is all her choice, so..... I can't really argue with her."

Weeza glares at both Rob and I as she says "we'll come back every now and again to feed you, we just needed to make sure you wouldn't be able to escape. See ya later (Y/n)!" She walks off with Rob and away from here, I sigh and try to look around. There's absolutely nothing that can help me this time...... 'there's only one person that can help. I know he can help, I'm putting all my faith in him.....

Where are you Gumball???'

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood