The Talk

Hey, I did it in less than a week! Hold the applause... *someone whispers in my ear* no one is- okay Imma start now

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

We entered the house and he slams the door catching everyone's attention, both of mom's, and Rocky's eyes staring at us. I look at dad as he stood there "why wouldn't you want me to hang with them? They're fun." He glares at me and says "I don't need my daughter turning into a Watterson! They're the stupidest family I have ever met. That's saying something because of the Banana family!" He's still glaring at me. So then I can keep my ground I glare back at him, then I got an idea "you can't erase him out of my life forever. We're neighbors, and we go to school together!" He smirks, I don't like the look of this.

He looks at mom and says "Margaret remind me to call the school tomorrow, and Rocky my favorite son." At that I knew what he's doing "Rocky don't fall for it! It's all flattery, also you're his only son." Rocky looks between me and dad nervously scared "you make sure that she doesn't talk to a Watterson at lunch, or whenever they get a break." I look in between them and say "this is no fair! Give me one reason why they're bad people." Mom then starts saying stuff, but I understood nothing "she said look out the window. Right now is something that the dad does almost everyday" I look out the window and see Richard trying to get to the roof.

Once he does though..... he throws batteries at the satellite, I sigh and say "isn't that just him though?" Dad says "look again." I see Gumball and Darwin in the backyard arguing about what they believe in, I shake my head. "Two out of the five are smart" "look-" "look again, I get it" I look and see Nicole arguing with Larry. Wincing at Larry's pain I look over to Anais and see her reading a book "see Anais is smart. She's reading a book!" Rocky says "yeah dad, and on that point those two boys are good at stuff." He looks at us and asks "like what?" I was the first to say "they're awesome at solving problems." He raises an eyebrow "yeah, because they're the ones who mostly cause it" "they're good at helping."

Mom then says something.... I have got to learn her language "sis, she said last time that they helped them, they ended up in a hospital." My eyes widen "what did they do?!" "They insisted that they could help with our haircuts. Bad idea, she's the only one that has hair" I wince at the story "well they're good with friends." Dad then says "I heard that he cheated on his last girlfriend, she was so heartbroken that she couldn't even stay on the bus with him." I had a tiny flashback of that moment, that was the last time I was in my own home. I look down "why so hard on him? He's just being himself, and he tries his hardest to do what he can." From that being said I get confused looks from my parents, and a happy/sad look from Rocky.

Smiling I continued "have you ever seen anyone work this hard? Think about this, they are flat out broke. So they have to deal with people breathing down their necks asking for taxes, and not to mention regular house things. They have to get food, clothes, but they still stick together like a family, having family time. That's better than this one, we haven't done a thing together since I got adopted by you guys." They look down thinking about what I said, that's when dad finally says "okay then, tomorrow we go to the movies. Happy now?" I groan and just go up to my room "I am gonna be hanging with some friends tomorrow. Sorry I'm not sorry!" Then I close my door and look around my room, partially painted, and newspapers scattered on the floor.

Someone knocks on my window, I look and see it's Gumball, smiling I open the window and say "Gumball better make it quick. My dad might try to apologize for what just got said downstairs.. or maybe just tell me dinner is ready. You never know" he nods and says "(Y/n) we have a plan on how to work this out, tell Mr. Robinson he doesn't have to cook dinner tomorrow." I raise an eyebrow, but then I caught on "got it, please don't freak him out guys, he's stressed out enough." He nods and then he slipped, funny thing is I just noticed he was on top of Darwin to talk to me. "Are you guys okay?" I ask, then I hear a groaning answer saying "all good" I peer out the window and see Gumball doing a thumbs up. Finally with that I close my window and look at what I got.... please don't let this be a disaster you guys.

Tbc

Woooooo!!! I am happy, I don't even know why, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood