The Fight

~What happened last time on Gumball x Modern! reader~

He then motions his hand to do so as he picks me up out of the tank, so I say "I'm apparently getting hunted down by Penny, Weeza and Rob. Penny is probably paying the other two to make sure I'm gone... like so gone that I'm not on Earth. So I tried to come to the mall since they wouldn't try anything in such a public place. But Rob and Weeza are gutsy as they found me, so I came in here, and that's why I was in the tank." Larry sighs softly and says "I would say 'that's crazy' but I've heard of worse, just go to this place, and you should be fine" he hands me an address.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I nod once and put the address into my Map app, Larry smiles and goes behind the counter while handing me a wig and his coat. "This is where I go sometimes to avoid the Watterson's... well, on my break at least. The password is on the back, now go!" Larry says and points out of the store, I adjust the wig. Smiling I get the coat on and whisper "thanks, Larry" he nods saying "I'll see you there tonight." With that I start fast walking out of the mall on my way towards to wherever this place is.

-ten minutes later-

It says I arrived, so I look around... it's weird, it lead me to an alley by a Joyful Burger 'that explains how he gets here so fast.' Walking into the alley I look at the back of the paper "break time?" I ask out confused. A wall opens up and I see that one 8bit dog character as he says "that's the password. Come on in!" He motions me to go inside, so I walk in and look around, it looks so... full of people. Everyone here looks like minor characters, so I start to take off my disguise since I know I'm safe-

Even that one babysitter from one of the first episodes is here!! "Hey, you must be new here, I'm Archie the Duck" a duck says and shakes my hand. I smile softly saying "yeah, I'm new-" "wait, I feel like I've seen you before" a deer kid says to me. That caught a few kids' attention, then a french fry man says "wait, I know! She was with Gumball and Darwin." Everyone in here gasps and glare at me "hey, I'm not a main character!! I'm like... a half-a." Molly tilts her head confused "a 'half-a'??" I nod my head saying "yeah, I can be a minor or a main character."

Ocho hums in thought "you mean, kind of like some of us since we know we're associated with Gumball and Darwin??" He asks me. I nod my head saying "yeah!! Also, from being friends with Gumball, someone's out to get me." Some of the people understand, while others still think I should get kicked out since I'm a "main." With that I just go towards the punch table and sit down, feeling a bit awkward about this. 'Half of the people here hate me because of Gumball and Darwin, and I'm already trying to avoid two people that hate me.'

Looking around I can tell that there's Bomb guy as he grabs me by the collar of my shirt saying "me and you are gonna be having a problem." I try to pry his hand off of me saying "yeah, I'm getting a bit scared of you as you have a crazed look in your eyes." He laughs a little saying "good one, you're a main character, I'm surprised you didn't get kicked out. But I'm gonna make sure that you won't ever come back!" He gets ready to punch me. Yet something made him jerk as he groans out and drops me, so I land on my feet and look behind him.

Behind him stands Juke as he looked like he punched Bomb guy's back, then he points for me to run, so I start running away. Thing is - look out for the bully's group "you're not getting away so easily" Rotten Cupcake says. My eyes widen as Bomb guy growls at Juke, so he starts making his own getaway instead. Bomb guy looks back at me and smirks, walking towards us, and says "we're settling this. Especially for that little stunt!" Rotten Cupcake says "yeah!" Then drops me- with that the characters make a circle around us.

I can hear them making bets, the odds aren't for me winning all that much, but some actually put their bet on me as Bomb guy and I circle eachother. 'Duuuude - this is gonna be so bad!!' I think as we're still circling the other, but another thought came to me. 'I fought two different people and won!! I can do this, what's different this time??' I think to myself. Thinking I can do this I go to strike first, but he caught my fist- "nice, my turn" he says and body slams me. I groan in pain 'okay... he actually knows how to fight, that's the difference.'

-later that night-

The fight was still going on, people changed their bets when they realized I could at least stay in a fight, but we're both getting tired. I punch him right in the face, which got him a bloody nose, he aimed for my eye, but someone stopped us. "HEYYY!!" Larry yells and stands in the way of the punch, so he got punched in the arm hard. Bomb- Julius glares at Larry saying "hey, I was in the middle of somethin-" I scream as I run his way. Larry grabbed me though saying "this fight is over!" Everyone else groaned at that and walk away.

"Okay, who made a bet that it would end in a draw??" A pizza man asks out, so about two people raise their hand. Larry gets me sat down in a booth as he sits across from me, giving me that look again, so I laugh a little. "Yeah, this time Julius thought I was a main character instead of a background one like you guys. Which ended up with us in a fight, and we've been fighting all day" I explain and shrug my shoulders. Larry softly facepalms and orders some ice for my face and him a salad to eat on his break.

Looking around I finally ask "who made this place anyways??" Larry hums for a second after taking a few big bites from his salad. "It was actually one of the cops when he was off duty, he spruced this place up a bit after a crime here. Then he spread the word about background characters being able to find themselves. Act the way they want around eachother, and know that they aren't alone with not knowing who they are. It's pretty fun" Larry admits as I put the new ice bag over my left eye.... 'dang this hurts!-' I hiss in pain.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood