The Shippening (part 2)

Yeah, I'm not the best - but hey, at least I updated, right??.....

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"W-Why did you tell Rocky that we're on a date??" Gumball asks as he blushed a little, I nervously laugh saying "he just guessed. I went with it, that was gonna be one of the only ways to get him to walk away" embarrassment is what I'm feeling now. 'Okay, I'm either feeling embarrassed for myself, Gumball... or both-' "well, that probably was the better option. Gumball would've just threw Idaho at him" Darwin says and points his only finger at the potato. Giant footsteps interrupt the awkwardness between us, so we look up at the glass ceiling.

There we see Hector and Masami.... "oh, I've waited forever for this kiss" Masami admitted as they both puckered up and leaned in close. I felt myself wanting to gag as I see Masami go into Hector's mouth, and he chokes on her. Then he fell, so I just start walking towards the elevator, Gumball and Darwin soon followed after me. "Is it just me, or is something really weird going on today?" Darwin asks as he pushed the button. Gumball nods saying "I know right! First it was me and (Y/n), then it was everyone we just seen here."

Sighing I say "yeah, I don't want to deal with anything else, let's just get out of here" "agreed" Gumball says as we walk towards the exit/entrance. When we get close enough we see Tobias-.... I want to bleach my eyeballs, Tobias is kissing the glass door. Darwin looks at us, so I say "eh, I don't know" Gumball nods saying "that doesn't seem so out of the ordinary for him." With that we finally leave the mall and see what looks like weirder versions of Gumball and Darwin. "Hi!" The Gumball duplicate says happily, so I narrow my eyes at him as I take a step back closer to the real ones.

"Who are you?" I ask, not wanting to deal with the imposters right now "I'm Gumball's cousin, Zachariah Lopez Kirby!" I raise an eyebrow at him. Yet he continued "I have a hyper mood and I like paragliding, and ducks! I hate arguments and itchy hats" and he crossed his arms. I don't know how to feel about this, but Gumball says "uh... right" but it was the Darwin duplicate's turn for introduction. "And I'm Zacharaiah's girlfriend, Bexi! It's short for Albexandra-" 'now I will zone out because she is weird.' "Catchphrase: this bird is out of control!" Bexi shouting interrupted my thoughts.

I know for us this was awkward silence, but I also don't know what to say "um... okay" Gumball says for us as we all start walking away. "How often would she get to use that catchphrase?" Darwin asks, so I felt a shiver go down my spine. 'That's like a weird OC drawing and- Sarah!' I think and realize that this must be her doings. Gumball and Darwin stopped walking, so I look to see where they're looking to see... an older version of Gumball with Carrie. I start laughing a little at this, since I know this isn't real, but it also hurt a bit that he actually would go for her.

A hand got set on my shoulder saying "yeah, that's never happening" Gumball reassured me as Darwin screamed, sounding so mad. "What the- dude! This is so messed up!!" Darwin screams while glaring at Gumball, so I look back at the couple. With that I inspect the outfits and feel myself cringing saying "I know, future Gumball wears sandals." "I MEAN THAT HE'S GONNA STEAL CARRIE FROM ME!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE CAR-WIN. NOT CAR-BALL!! YOU HOMEWRECKING WOMAN-EATER!! I MIGHT AS WELL JUST KISS-" "and it looks like I didn't stop at women."

In the distance is the wedding of.... I finally start breaking out into laughter as Darwin screams in frustration, so I stop laughing and clear my throat. Gumball punched my arm as he said "I agree with ya Darwin, always thought I was the one wearing pants in this relationship." I furrow my eyebrows and look at him "seriously?? That's what you're taking away from that?" I ask him. Gumball looks at me and nervously laughs saying "I-I mean... I'm not gay?" "That sounded more like a question, Watterson." Darwin ignored our playful bantering as he asks "what is going on?!" So I look closer at the weird couples.

Both me and Gumball say "this mess has got Sarah's name written all over it" Darwin looks at us confused saying "how do you know?" I let Gumball have this. He walks over to Car-ball and points by the older him's sandal, where it has Sarah's name by it. We all start running at a top speed, that honestly shouldn't be possible since we're all lazy, and ran towards her house. Once there we got in, ran past her parents, and up the stairs to where we find her room easily. Breaking the door down as we got there Gumball asks "what did you do this time?" So I lowly growl.

Sarah looks at us saying "nothing, I swear! I was just writing some non-canon AT and AR ships, the odd oneshots here and there. A bit of OOC, some OC drawings of course, but mostly OTP stories and fanservice!" That confused all of us. "Wait, what?" The three of us ask, so she shows us her notebook as she says "well, I was just writing love stories about everyone in Elmore." 'Is that the Cartoon Network logo on the front in gold??' I think confused on the design. Realization hit 'this is an episode!-' "I got a bit carried away" Sarah says and nervously smiles.

I walk toward her saying "where did you get this?" Then I take the book from her as I walk back over to Gumball and Darwin and I flipped through pages. "Well, it fell off the back of a truck! That's not a euphemism, it literally did" Sarah explains. Raising an eyebrow at her I look back at the boys confused, but they easily knew where it came from. The two gasp as they say "The Awesome Store" 'ohhh, that makes a lot of sense actually.' Gumball takes the book from me saying "well, just take a look of what happened when you wrote in it."

Sarah stops him saying "wait, wait, wait! I'm an Otaku, the light could kill me" Gumball opened the curtains as we all look out the window. My eyes widened as I see a lot of people, even Gumball's parents weren't together anymore. Darwin is the one to say "it's like a commercial for male deodorant out there!" I chuckle softly at that. Sarah then says "oh my gosh, so when I wrote all this it became canon in reality" I deadpan at her. Then she says "excuse me for a second" then she fangirled a bit from that, so I playfully hit her arm "quit it."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood