The Faith (part 2)

Sorry foor the wait, here we go!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I walk behind Gumball as we reached the graffiti, Darwin asks "what's all this now?" I shrug my shoulders. "There's something we're not seeing" after Gumball said that he walked into a post making me wince at his pain. I feel bad that they're going through this while I just follow behind them, then while I'm spacing off I notice I fell. Only bad thing I did was scrape my elbow, but Gumball overreacted for me. "Oh my gosh, (Y/n) are you okay?!" He helps me up and I see Darwin walking at a decent pace. "Darwin, be careful dude" he smiles and says "naw it's fine I got this- *walks into a fire hydrant* ow, right in the.... neck."

I chuckle and Gumball asks "huh? What is this?" He walked into something as Darwin says "What is going on here? This place looks like a gas station restaurant mugged in UV light." I couldn't take it I laugh for like half a second until that hobo opens his eyes scaring all of us. He looks to us and says "I know what happened, the kid that used to pick up trash stopped coming." Raising and eyebrow I ask "who do you guys think would bother picking up trash?" Me and Gumball come to realization and both say "Alan." Darwin didn't realize it yet and while me and Gumball got it Darwin said "Penny." I look at him and then ask "who's that?" I haven't met her yet so I'm just making sense.

Gumball looks down sadly and says "my ex" I pat his shoulder and say "sorry dude, but let's go try and find Alan before something bad happens to us." They nod and we continued "I think there's trouble ahead" Darwin warns us "yeah I can smell it." I nod agreeing with Gumball, and then I smell the air again "wait, it actually smells like popcorn." In the distance that corn guy runs up to us as his kernels pop "you can't stay here!" Oh no I remember this. Gumball questions him, but then the corn says "that kid who did recycling cans. He gave up!" He falls to the ground and fainted "so wait, just because he stopped recycling it's hot here. Yep I've seen everything" I say and then the two best friends seen eachother, I look at my hands but they look the same.

"What the what, dude you look like a truckers elbow!" "You look like a medieval cornsack!" They both look at me. I shrug my shoulders and Gumball asks "wait, why don't you look weird?" "Welcome to the benefits of a puppet." Gumball then looks down at the ground and sees the sewer lid "ah, I got it!" He put the lid over his head. Again Darwin misunderstood and says "the sewers! Nice idea" I stop him before he jumps in and shake my head no. He looks at Gumball again and says "you meant to use them as shade didn't you?" Gumball nods his head slowly. We started walking and then Darwin says "she is getting affected by it!" I scoff at him. Then I look down at my hands and notice they got darker "I can't tell, is this some type of a sunburn. Or is it my sweat drenching me?" They shrug their shoulders so I groan and just continue walking.

As we reached the park they threw the lids to the side and police tape is blocking the entrance of the park. We look at it confused until that lady cop ran up to us "stop! I'm sorry, kid but you can't go this way." She was directly talking to Gumball so he asks "why?" "The kid who fed the ducks hasn't lately." I scoff and say "so?" She raises and eyebrow and says "so...." and moves to the side to show ducks gone wild. "Ah, I guess we'll go via the old folks' home then" I nod agreeing with Darwin but the cop says "I wouldn't." She lifts up her walkie talkie and we can hear what the other person is saying. "Mayday! Mayday! We need backup! They're coming through the gosh darn wall!" Then a scream ended it. "The kid who ran the bingo games stopped" I shudder at the thought of the elderly doing something horrible.

"Whoa turns out the rules of bingo are the only rules in an old folks' home, huh?" Gumball jokes, but then an explosion erupted in the park. The cop then ran saying something about every man for themself "oh yeah avoid the zoo. The kid who helped out there quit too!" She got tackled by a monkey, I then say "okay we're taking our chances with the park." The boys nod and we walked past the tape, and then I felt like we were being watched. Darwin does too but he says "dude it's like we're being hunted" Gumball looks behind us and says "not hunted, scouted." I see the kid too, wait wasn't there some type of ambush? Gumball grabs a rock to throw when the kid came up from the bush by Gumball. They notice too and Gumball says "clever boy" "scout" and they get Gumball and Darwin forgetting about me. I hid behind a tree as they don't even tie them up, it's like they didn't even learn.

Oh yeah they didn't, I wait until the two wake up and say "they're not even tied! The kids didn't earn them badges." Gumball and Darwin move their arms and see that too "some army you kids are, you forgot about me." We took them down kinda easily, they hurt us we hurt them, wait they didn't hurt me... eh it was fun. We continued walking and finally got to the place where Alan it's kinda hard to miss actually. "Hmm, looks like we found him, let's go see this sadsack- AW WHAT'S THE POINT?! WE'LL NEVER GET TO HIM." I pull him back and then he laughs and says "what am I talking about? Of course we will. *takes a few steps* NO! LIFE JUST POINTLESSLY STIRS UP THE DUST THAT YOU'LL EVENTUALLY TURN INTO." I roll my eyes as Darwin pushes Gumball both of them colorless and crying while walking.

I follow, but I see my color gone but I'm not crying... okay that's weird, but once we got out of the rain Alan is sitting on a swing....

Tbc

To be honest I didn't think I would have to do a third part for this, maybe I'll just call it something else, anyways I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood