The New Outsider

Note that this gets weird, and just roll with the punches, okay? Okay.... hope you like it my foodies!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

-the next day-

I hope Gumball and Darwin aren't upset that I didn't hang out with them for that long yesterday, it's just Rob with that machine was alot to deal with. After doing what I always do in the bathroom, I put my shoes on and go straight over to their house. Before I could even knock, the door opens and Gumball and Darwin are already right there. "Oh, hey (Y/n)!" Darwin says as he waves at me, I smile and say "hey guys, wanna hang out?" They nod. They were already on their way to ask me the same thing, so we just went to the park, being bored.

???????'s p.o.v

"Didn't someone want a girl to help that glitchy looking kid?" I ask looking up at the shaded figure sitting in a chair "yes, it was me. I told you, that glitchy kid's name is Rob, it's just he's weak, and if he's doing this alone, he needs someone to him. I already sent him to do the mission, but he believes he can't do this alone either, so we need someone else. That girl that we chose in the first place fell in love with that cat, we just need someone who won't do the same." I nod once and look through the real world telescope to find someone else now, this girl actually looks perfect.

"What about her, hold on-" I hand the shaded figure the telescope, she hands me the telescope back after a minute "yes, she is perfect. Send her a message, even if she doesn't agree like the last girl did, make her go anyways." I look at the shaded figure unsure "isn't that kidnapping?... kidnapping is wrong" I say crossing my arms. "Well, what's wrong is that last girl convinced the boy to give up on his case, so we need someone else to convince him otherwise. Just hurry up! We don't have all day!" I jump at her sudden change of tone and do what she said quickly.

"Sorry Weeza, I have no say in this....."

No one's p.o.v

As Gumball, Darwin, and (Y/n) are laughing at the joke (Y/n) said, in the real world sits a girl, a girl with dyed hair, she looks like she needs to re-dye it though. "I finally got my homework done! Now what to do, what to do?" She asks herself as she looks around her room. "Weeza, you should come out here!" A voice says, it's someone she's never heard of before. So she goes out and sees a portal and a note right there in front of it with her real name on the paper. The girl hesitantly picks the piece of paper up and reads it out loud to herself, even though it sounds crazy.

"'You can leave this place and into a cartoon, just like you always wanted to growing up, just take one step into this portal, and you'll be transported. Transported to Elmore, up for the sudden change?' Elmore is off of The Amazing World of Gumball. I don't want to leave home though..... I just always thought of that growing up, I stopped. Sorry portal, not going-" she didn't get enough time to finish that sentence when she got sucked in. Her screams were the only thing that was heard before she got sucked in, but her appearance is changing.

She's changing, but not like how (Y/n) did, no (Y/n) was more willing to leave her world, Weeza wasn't, so it tore her up a bit, and made her glitchy too. It didn't really feel good, so she screamed, screamed so much, she could be heard before the portal even opened. (Y/n), Darwin, and Gumball look around, they're the only one's in the park, so they're searching for the scream. When the portal started to open, (Y/n) was the one to notice it first, so she pulls Gumball and Darwin out of the way. Weeza got shot out, and now she's unconscious from the ride there, and laying on the ground.

The three tweens look at the girl confused "how'd she get here??" Gumball asked "well we seen how we just need to know why" (Y/n) said looking at the girl. Her once human-y self is now just kinda like Rob, but the outfit is different, along with her hair. "What do we do??" Darwin asked as Gumball grabbed a stick "first we see if she's still alive with this." (Y/n) grabbed the stick from Gumball "don't poke her with a stick, that's mean, even if she's knocked out. I'm sure getting poked with a stick is the last thing she needs" Darwin nods his head "(Y/n)'s right dude."

The knocked out girl starts to groan "I feel like I've been hit by a truck....." she says trying to get up, (Y/n) and surprisingly Gumball help the girl up and onto the bench. "What happened?" The girl asked looking at the three tweens in front of her "this has got to be a dream." (Y/n) shakes her head at the girls words "no, this is real, see" Gumball said and pinched the glitchy girls arm. She flinched and said "okay, ow!" She pinched Gumball too "ow!" Gumball said and rubbed his arm. (Y/n) looked at her and said "hey!" Then she pinched the glitchy girls arm too "ow!" The chain kept going and going.

Darwin watched this and says "guys, stop it!" Once the words left his mouth all three of the others pinched him too "ow!... alright you asked for this." Darwin then slapped all three of them "hey! We were pinching, not slapping!" Gumball says defensively. (Y/n) nods her head saying "yeah! Also I thought you were the nice and level headed one between you and Gumball." The glitchy girl tried her best to remember where she heard of a blue cat named Gumball, but couldn't. "I know, but three pinches at once, might as well be a slap" Darwin explained "true" Both Gumball and (Y/n) say in unison.

"Wait, what's your name?" (Y/n) asked the glitchy girl, remembering that she's there, the girl looks at all three of them saying "I.... I think it's Weeza. It's the only name I can remember being called last" "well, what do we do with her? She came from a portal." At that, a voice started erupting in Weezas head, it sounded like a girl, a girl's voice she's heard of before.

"You are there for a reason, you aren't from this world Louisa, but for now you're going by the name Weeza, you come from a world where this one doesn't exist. Your mission is to help Rob with trying to keep that place alive, and not cancel, you know this world. (Y/n) was meant to help him, but she fell in love with Gumball, just do as I said, now go, go and do your best!"

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood