The Mistake

Now let's start this thing!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Gumball walks next to Darwin and says "it's supposed to be gym, but we try to avoid that as hard as we can." I laugh a little but I see Darwin shed a tear, I sigh and ask "you wanna hug me, don't ya?" Darwin just nods. I side smile and open my arms, he runs into them and hugs me tighter than I thought he ever could. Gumball laughs and says "come on guys, I know where we can hide" and he grabs Darwin and pulls him. That also made him pull me since Darwin won't let go right now, we walked into the janitors closet. Darwin finally let go and anyone can really tell he was crying throughout the walk because of the tear stains. I feel bad now, he's only crying because of what I said "Darwin I'm fine, I'll get adopted soon. I mean look at me I'm fun, smart, nice- I don't see why they wouldn't" Darwin sniffs and nods. I smile seeing that he is starting to stop crying "so what made ya wanna come to this school? Can't be because you wanted to learn."

I start thinking and then say "because I wanted to go outside and make new friends that're my age. Do you know what it's like talking to seven and eight year olds? Sugar this, sugar that, it's mostly about sugar." They nod in understanding so Darwin says "we're gonna be in here for an hour so who's got something to talk about now?" I shrug my shoulders. Gumball then says "well we can talk about how we're gonna annoy Alan later." I nod agreeing "okay so it depends on how easily annoyed he gets" their faces change from happy to uneasy "he doesn't! That's the point." I then think with the information they gave me 'okay get a little more info. Then start the plan!' "What does he care about?" I ask making them both say "world happiness."

I smirk and say "then this is what we do....."

-time skip brought to you by Tina trying to grab anything with her tiny arms-

The bell just rang so I acted like I had to get off in a hurry, and on the way to my locker I "accidentally" ran into a certain balloon. I also "accidentally" made him bump into Gumball making him hit Darwin, okay this should be fun. I hid in my locker before Alan seen me and hear Darwin say "I thought you said you'd never hit me!" I can tell he's crying. Gumball tries to defend himself and says "Darwin you know I wouldn't-" "NO! Just leave me AlOnE!" I heard a thud and then some "crying." Alan was about to say something when Gumball says "this is all YOUR FAULT!" And then footsteps run off. I start hitting the locker acting like I really wanted to get out, I see it open but I didn't get enough time to catch myself.

I fall to the floor face first, I stand up and look around frantically "where's Gumball and Darwin?! They said they would meet me here to hang out." Alan looked hurt enough, maybe this was more of hurting him than annoying him but eh too far to back out now. He says "th-they don't w-want to hang out with eachother anymore" I shed a tear and walk away slowly. I then walk to where Gumball told me to, which was one of the basketball hoops. I got outside and seen both Gumball and Darwin waiting for me "do you guys think that was a little overkill? We just hurt his feelings." Gumball scoffs and says "naw that dude is unbreakable, how could we hurt his feelings?" Darwin looks like he was trying to tell us something.

He does this sort of gesture with his hand going across his neck, so I say "Darwin's right, we could've dialed it down a little but it's too late to take anything back now. What's done is done" Gumball nods saying "agreed!" Darwin sighs and says "I was trying to tell you both that he's right behind you." I widen my eyes as me and Gumball slowly turn around and see him there looking upset at us. I nervously chuckle and say "heyyyy you? How's it going??" He then says "'how's it going?!' I'll tell you how it's going, I just cried all the way here feeling like I just ruined your guys' friendship!!" Gumball was about to say something but Alan interrupts. "No, DON'T EVEN SAY A WORD!! DON'T EVER EVEN TALK TO ME AGAIN!" Then he storms off.

I look down sadly along with Darwin, but then Alan came back and says "new girl can talk to me. It was probably Gumball that made her do this" and then he storms off again. I look at Gumball and he asks "what the what, how?! Why do people always assume it's me?!" Darwin just raises an eyebrow. I try not to because this is all Darwin to tell him that "uh dude, maybe it's because of all the stuff you do." I sigh and say "it doesn't even matter! What matters is that we have to do something to make Alan feel better." Darwin nods agreeing, I look at Gumball waiting for him to agree too. He then groans and says "fine, but only because I don't want to deal with you and Darwin begging me to."

Tbc

Well that seriously backfired.............. now I just hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood