The Conversations

I think some of you have misunderstood what I meant by the ending of the chapter before, I'll do the little recap. [P.s. (S/n/Y/n) means (Similar name to Your name) okay? Okay]

~What happened last time on Gumball x Modern! reader~

The bus ride was long, but we didn't care, we talked the entire ride, until we got to my stop, I stood up, and say "see ya next time Rob." He does a small wave and says "bye" I walk out of the bus, turn around, and wave to Rob as the bus leaves. He waves back, I smile as I walk in my home "hey sis, how was- woah what happened?!" Rocky asks and runs over to me. He looks at my outfit "did you eat with your hands or something?" He joked making me laugh a little. Dad came in and says "Rocky what's- what happened? Do I have to beat up a boy for picking on you??" I laugh with Rocky at that.

I made a gesture meaning 'kinda' dad glares at me and asks "tell me what happened" Rocky nods, so I explained everything.

Everything......

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"Gumball told me that his girlfriend-"

"Penny?"

"Yeah, he told me that she dumped him over something he didn't even do, it was some other girls fault, so when I went out with a new friend, I seen Penny. I wanted to talk with her, just to reason with her about her mistake, but she wouldn't listen. From us arguing, people started circling us chanting for us to fight-"

"You didn't start it, did you?"

"No dad, anyway, I seen my friend get pushed to the floor, that made me realize that this was all getting out of hand, when I tried to settle the group down, she punched me. That got on my nerves, because I was trying to be civil, but she didn't even try to talk, she just wanted a fight."

"Did you win?"

"Of course she won, she has the Robinson family to look up to!"

"Yes I won, but Larry tried to come after me and my friend for that fight, so we ran, when we lost him, we went to eat, and calm down. After that, one of her friends-"

"Was it Leslie?"

"Yes Rocky, it was Leslie, stop interrupting! He comes along without us noticing, and dumps his food all over me!"

"That explains the stains on your clothes, don't worry, we can get them out."

"Thanks, but I stood up, shocked by what that dumb flower did, and he said it was an 'accident', while my friend went to go get me napkins, I took a sip of my drink, and poured it on him. He declared a fight, so I take off my shoe-"

"Please tell me you didn't hit the boy with your shoe."

"I wouldn't, I made him think I would though, it worked, so I tripped him, he fell on the side of his pot, and couldn't get back up after that. I won, my friend came back, he seen Leslie on the floor and was surprised I won that quickly. I got as much food off of me as I could with the napkins, and started my way home on the bus. That's all, I won both fights, I didn't get knocked out like Penny did, and I'm still standing, unlike Leslie."

Rocky raised an eyebrow at me "you said your friend is a boy??" I look at him and ask "when did I say that?" If I mention a boy to either Rocky or dad, they would freak. Dad catches on as he says "when you said he seen flower boy on the floor, 'he was surprised.'" I breathe in at my mistake "did I say 'he' I meant 'she' now I'm gonna go and take a shower. It's obvious I need it, ya know because of that dumb 'flower boy' bye!" I try to escape this situation, but couldn't. One of them grabbed my shoulder, turned me around, and looks me straight in the eyes; it's dad.

"If you're getting a boyfriend this soon, I demand that you help your brother get a girlfriend!" Dad says in a joking tone, Rocky gasps and says "I thought we were on her case. Not mine!" I laugh and say "he's just a friend, we only hung out today, it's not like we're gonna get together after only hanging out once." A knock gets our attention, Rocky looks at me with a smirk as he goes to answer the door. "Hey, this is where (Y/n) lives, right?" Leslie asks, I hide behind dad and whisper "he's 'flower boy.'" Dad looks back at me, then to Leslie, and we listen in on their conversation...... I regret this already.

"Who?"

"You very well know who I'm talking about, she's the new kid at Elmore Junior high!"

"Ohhhhhh you mean (S/n/Y/n)??"

"Rocky I mean (Y/n)! She said that Penny hurt Gumballs feelings, and that Penny is in the wrong! I came here to tell her what's what. Gumball kissed Sarah, Sarah is always saying she likes Gumball and Darwin, so he had to have caved in, and cheated on Penny with Sarah!"

"Look I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation, Gumball doesn't seem like that type of person, he's a good kid...... half of the time."

"Exactly, half of the time, and Mr Robinson you can stop hiding (Y/n) behind your back, I already know she lives here, I talked with Gary Hedges, he knows nothing about her."

"What makes you think she even lives near here?"

"Because she said that Penny hurt her 'neighbors' feelings, so that means she lives either here, or with Mr Hedges, and like I said, he knows nothing about a girl named (Y/n)."

I step away from behind dads back and say "what do you want Leslie?" He glares at me, look at something next to the door outside, and smirks.

"I just wanted to get payback for Penny and I, family always have eachothers back, ya know what I mean?" Next thing I know, something gets thrown in my face. I open my eyes to see a pie tin on the floor, I look back up at him in shock at what he did to me.

"Like you said flower boy, family always have eachothers backs!"

Tbc

I feel like I need to plan these stories out more, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood