The Enemies

No one's p.o.v

Weeza shakes her head at that and looks at the three tweens in front of her, (Y/n) was the one to ask "well, why are you here? You came from a portal." Gumball nods saying "yeah, it was really weird" Darwin just says "guys, stop questioning her and she'll be able to answer." 'Wait.... that voice said that I was brought here because (Y/n) isn't helping Rob with something. She fell in love with Gumball' Weeza thinks as she's looking back and forth between the two. "Why do I feel like she's looking at me?" Gumball and (Y/n) ask in unison, freaked out a little.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Weeza shook her head and stands up while glaring at me "this is your fault!" She yelled while pointing at me, I take a step back "should I be worried? I don't know what she's talking about." Gumball stands in front of me and says "hey, back off!" But she punched him! I glare at her. "What the what dude?!" Gumball asked while holding his nose, but I punch her back. "What's your problem??" I ask standing in front of Gumball "you, you're my problem!" She says mad. "What's happening?!" Darwin asks scared "if you agreed to help Rob, I wouldn't be here. I would be at home!"

I look at her confused, but she kept her glare fixated on me "as long as Rob hates Gumball, I hate you" she says and runs off, to where I don't know. "Hey, now we both have an enemy!" Gumball says happily, but I look at him confused as he stands up. His nose is bleeding a little "dude, your nose...." I say and softly touch it, he hisses and pushes my hand slightly. "Let's just go home" Darwin says, but I shake my head "I still want to hang out with you guys. Despite what just happened with the threat, and Gumball getting punched" I say and pat Gumball on the shoulder.

Gumball smiles and starts to talk about Rob, alot about Rob, everything.... and I mean everything, Darwin groans "this is worse than listening to him talk about-" "okay, I'll stop." We look at Gumball shocked at his words, he wouldn't even stop during the walk to the mall. "Wait, we heard him talk for so long we're already at the mall?" I ask shocked that I didn't notice. "He has the effect sometimes, other times you count the seconds until he stops talking." I laugh a little at Darwins words, but Gumball looked upset about something, not mad upset either.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, he shakes his head "I just already know what Darwin was about to say..." I look around for something to clear his mind. "Gumball, look! There's the food court, let's get lunch?" I ask while pointing at the food places. He nods, so we go and search around "maybe we should go dine at that new diner, Dinner." Darwin rolls his eyes saying "you said a mouthful" Gumball laughed, so just because I suggested it, we're going to Dinner. Once we sit down I see Leslie, he still has his goatee, but he's trying to act like he did that to himself on purpose.

I roll my eyes, but order my lunch for today anyways, Larry takes about five minutes with getting our food, but as Gumball is eating his burger, Penny got all of our attention. "Oh look, it's (Y/n) with her two boyfriends" Penny says and dumps my lunch to the ground. Before anything else could happen, Larry stands in Penny's way of me saying "oh no! Not again. I lost twenty dollars because of you two the last time you fought, either take it outside of this establishment or act your age Fitzgerald." Penny looked shocked, but looks back down at me with a glare "I'll talk to you later" she says through gritted teeth.

Then she left, Larry looks at me with a smile "I actually didn't lose twenty dollars, my boss was actually the first one to make a bet on you." Gumball and I share a look of confusion so he asks for me "then why-" but Larry interrupted him. "I just didn't want to see this girl to get hurt, I never really liked ms Fitzgerald" I smile at that. "Thanks Larry, here's a tip" I say handing him a ten dollar bill "thank you" he says with a bigger smile. Then we sat there in awkward silence, Larry already left once he got the tip, but we don't know what to talk about.

Darwin was the one to say "wait, what did Weeza mean?" I look at him confused "what do you mean?" I ask tilting my head to the right. "She said something about you not helping Rob, I can't remember word for word, but now I'm confused." Gumball snapped his fingers saying "oh yeah, she said 'if you agreed to help Rob, I wouldn't be here. I would be at home' what did she mean??" Darwin and I look at Gumball confused now. "Are you gonna remember every word that girl says since she's (Y/n)s nemesis now?" Darwin asks his brother/best friend.

Gumball blushed but says "that's besides the point, answer the question (N/n)!" The two boys/best friends look at me curious and excited to hear my answer. 'They're not ready for the truth!' Is all my mind could think of, the words in my head was set on repeat. I look at the time and say "w-well would you look at that?" I clear my throat so I won't stutter again. "I should get going, I'll pay for lunch" I set money down on the table "okay, bye!" I say fast and run. "You know we live next door! We'll find out at some point (Y/n)!" Gumball yells before I get out of earshot.

I hate lying to him- them! I mean them!..... but before I could even leave the malls parking lot I get tackled to the ground, I groan and open my eyes to see.......

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood