The Adoption

Woooooooo! I'm still trying to update all of my stories, but it's kinda hard...

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I realized what time it was and say "woah guys, I have to go it's almost four o'clock!" They nod so I start running. No! I missed the bus, I groan and continue running to where I think the orphanage is and notice alot of adults there. I raise an eyebrow and push past them and see some adults talking to the younger kids, I then realize what's going on. "Welcome all adults to adoption day!" I sigh and groan 'every single adult go for the younger kids. It's so obvious!' I go and sit on the couch waiting for this to end, and eventually I took a nap.

-an hour later-

I felt like someone was shaking me gently this time, so I look and see Mr. Robinson with his wife just standing over me. I sit up and wipe my eyes saying "hi, I'm guessing you guys are here to ask which little kid would be best. I wanna say Josh if he didn't get adopted yet, or maybe if you're going for girl-" "stop, we chose you." I widen my eyes hearing that "wait what? Me??.... am I still dreaming?" They laugh and shake their heads no. I smile big and I stand up seeing that dude that was shaking me earlier "it's been nice knowing you (Y/n). I hope you have a wonderful life" he hands me a necklace, I feel a few tears in my eyes "are you-" "no! I am just... yeah no I'm crying. I guess this is goodbye" I fist bump the dude and Mr. and Mrs. Robinson take me to their home, okay so now I got parents.

Once the car parks I run outside feeling so happy and I ask "do I have any siblings?! Like a little sister or even a big-" I ran inside and see how big the house looks. To be honest it looks bigger than it looks on the tv, then I ran upstairs and see three different rooms, one was theirs, another had rockstar stuff, and the last one was completely empty. I smile and turn around to see Mr. Robinson so I ask "who's room was that one? Do I have a big brother? Can I call you dad?!" He laughs at my enthusiasm. The answers I get are "it was Rocky's, yes he's your older brother, and yes you can call me dad. You probably know Rocky.... he is a janitor at Elmore Junior High" I smile big 'omg I forgot they had an actual son! I now have a big brother. This is gonna take a while to get used to, I wonder where Rocky is now.'

I hear someone come in and yell "mom, dad! Can I stay here while the school is closed because of termites. It would be great!" I run downstairs and see Rocky "are you Rocky?" He was suprised by me, but slowly nods his head. I scream a little out of excitement and hug him, he almost falls back but has his arms up in shock and probably confusion. I hear Mrs. Robinson saying something making Rocky say "ohhh, that makes sense. Hi I'm Rocky, you're big brother.. I guess- anyways nice to meet ya" he finally hugs back making me happier. I then realize 'why am I so happy about this?... wait for one I get more than two family members to live with, and two I live next to Gumball.' We let go and I ask "is it hard to understand her? Also can I call you mom?" She just nods "are the neighbors nice? I wanna make new friends. Or talk with the ones I already made, depends on who our neighbors are"

Rocky looked happy by my excitement, but mom and dad on the other hand looked uncertain about me doing that. I raise an eyebrow and say "so can I? It would be super fun, and please mom and dad! I promise to be good. Super super please with a canned cherry on top?!" They looked at eachother speaking some kind of mind talk. That's when Rocky said "go for it sis!" But dad said "first! We have to go clothes shopping for you. Then you can meet the neighbors" I nod sadly in understanding, but then go look around my new room. "Okay maybe if I can show them that I'm trustworthy they'll let me meet the neighbors, yeah! That's what I'll do." I run out and grab a dust pan and a broom because my room needs a little cleaning, and then get to work. I grab my phone that somehow came with me into this world and put on some music.

I smile and dance while cleaning, and then after the cleaning I found some (s/f/c) paint, and decided to paint the walls. First I put some stuff on the floor so then paint won't cover it, and then started painting with this painting brush I found. I sing along with the music feeling so happy about all of this, I can't wait to get clothes from here. Then I hear my music stop... I slowly turn around and see dad giving me a stern look, I nervously chuckle as I put my hands behind my back.

Tbc

That's done also (s/f/c) means second fav color, now I just hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood