Chapter 11: Planning

*2 MONTHS LATER*

Rikki's POV

Its now been 2 months since Andy and I got engaged. Everyone was nice enough to leave the house and give Andy and I some alone time since its been 2 months since we've been engaged. We were sitting there on the couch cuddling and watching TV.

"Oh I have a good idea for a movie to watch!" said Andy as I could see the gears turning in that head of his.

"I swear it better not be Batman...AGAIN!" I replied.

"It's not I promise. You like horror movies, right?"

"Yea...why?"

"Good. I have the perfect movie then."

"Uh oh."

He got up and put in the movie. Once the movie got started there was this kid dancing on the screen to an older song. I was confused at how this was horror but decided not to question him. After the kid finished dancing the title of the movie "The New Guy" appeared on the screen.

"How is this a horror movie?" I asked.

"Cause its horrifyingly hilarious." he replied.

We sat there watching and laughing at the movie. After the movie was over we went into the dining room for some lunch. I was looking in the fridge for something to eat and Andy snuck up behind me and hugged me. He kissed my cheek and said:

"How about we go out for lunch? I mean its been 2 months and the only place we've been since you came here is the grocery store and the police station." said Andy.

"Okay sounds good to me, but do you have money to go out?" I asked.

"Yea. So why don't you go get dressed and we'll get going."

I went upstairs and god dressed so we could go out to eat. After I finished Andy was standing by the door waiting for me. He held the door open for me and we went out to the car.

"So where should we go?" I asked.

"I don't care. Any ideas?" he replied.

"Hmm..."

Once I thought of something I listed a few places to go. We agreed on one and left.

"Here you go, miss." he said opening the door for me.

"Thank you, sir." I replied as I walked in.

"Hi can I help you?" asked the waitress by the door.

"Table for 2 please." said Andy.

"That's going to be about a 5 to 10 minute wait."

"Alright that's fine."

We sat down at the bench by the window. After a few minutes, Andy got up and went to talk to the waitress. He came and sat back down next to me.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh I just went up to complain about how long our table is taking." he replied.

I nodded my head and waited.

Andy's POV

"That's going to be about a 5 to 10 minute wait." said the waitress at the front pedestal.

"Alright that's fine." I replied.

Rikki and I went and sat on the bench by the window. After a minute I had an idea. I got up and went to talk to the lady.

"Can I help you with something?" she asked.

"Yea, I just proposed to my girlfriend, well fiancé, about 2 months ago and we haven't really been out on a special date or anything. I was wondering could you get me a private table decorated similar to this? I'll even pay extra if I need to." I said as I carefully got my phone out to show her the picture.