Chapter 13: Testing

*A Few Days Later*

Rikki's POV

Andy and I were sitting on the couch watching TV when suddenly I felt sick. I put my hand over my mouth and rushed to the bathroom with Andy close behind. I sat in front of the toilet while Andy sat next to me holding my hair back.  With how shitty I've been feeling, I'm starting to think I might be pregnant. Once I was finished I got cleaned up and we went back to watch TV.

"Oh by the way, I'm gonna go hang out with Ash and Jake tomorrow, okay? We haven't talked much lately and we decided to meet up and talk just like we did all the time in high school." I said.

I had to make up some sort of excuse to go take a pregnancy test.

"Okay you'll have to tell them I said hi."

"I will."

I kissed Andy and got up off the couch. I went and looked through the cupboard trying to find something to eat.

"Andy you hungry? I am." I said.

"Yea. Want me to make some dinner?" he asked.

"If you want to, I don't mind."

He got up and came to make dinner. He just made some simple spaghetti. After dinner I was really tired.

"I think I'm gonna go lie down." I said.

"Okay. I'll be in in a minute."

I went in our room and lied down. Andy came in a moment later and laid with me. We fell asleep cuddling.

*The Next Day*

"Hey, Andy. I'm going to meet Ashley and Jake, okay?" I said.

"Okay have fun. I love you." he replied as he kissed me.

"I love you too." I said after we broke the kiss.

I walked out of the apartment complex and got in my car. I drove down to the pharmacy to get the test.

"Rikki? Rikki Carson, is that you?" I heard a girl's voice from behind me ask.

I turned around to see Jake's girlfriend, Ella Cole, standing behind me. She was a good friend of mine, but I haven't seen her since school.

"Hi, Ella! Long time no see!" I said, hugging her.

"Yea! So, you think you're pregnant, huh? Whose is it?"

"What makes you think I'm pregnant?"

"C'mon Rikki. I saw you looking at the pregnancy tests. Just spill. Now, whose is it."

"Alright alright, remember the new kid that came to the school, Andy Biersack?"

"Yea. Is it his?"

"Yea. We're engaged and we have an apartment together. I just don't know how this could have happened. I was SURE we used protection"

"Rikki, condoms break. You know that."

"I know I know. I've just been feeling like shit lately so I thought I would get a test and see. And if it's positive, I'm gonna go see a doctor as soon as possible. If it's negative then I won't bother, unless I keep having symptoms."

"Ohh I see. If you want I can take you to the doctor if you don't wanna tell Andy."

"Thank you, Ella."

"No problem. Now get a test and go take it!"

I grabbed a test off the shelf, paid for it and went into the bathroom. Once I took the test, I walked outside and waited for the timer on my phone to go off. After it went off, I looked at the test. I froze when I saw the results.

"What's it say?" Ella asked when she walked out of the pharmacy.

"Its positive. I'm pregnant."

******************************************************************************************

Sorry this chapter is so short. I'm trying to update more often now! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it and the rest of the book so far!! Love you guys! ^-^

~Lizzy_Sweeto <3