CHAPTER ONE

‘Officially a married man. Congratulations you former ineligible bachelor’ he raises his glass towards Fikani’s while they sit by the pool area, under the dark skies of a moonlit spring night.
‘You just had to ruin it chief’ Fikani laughs.
‘Are you ready for the coronation tomorrow?’
‘I want it over and done with to be honest. My body is exhausted’
‘I hear you. I want to talk to you about something’ Kurhula says, with a grave look on his face.
Fikani nods attentively.
‘I know you’d rather be with your wife right now doing only-the-devil-knows-what—’
‘Will you get to the point?’ Fikani chides, unfazed by his brother’s stupidity.
‘I have a terrible feeling about tomorrow’
‘In terms of what?’
Kurhula sits closer to his brother, swishing the alcohol in his mouth.
‘I had a terrible dream this morning and I cannot get it out of my head. So in the dream, Uncle Wiseman was urging you to sit on the throne but Sol was insistent that the chair is going to break. He was hellbent on holding it steady for you and when you finally took a seat, he handed you a glass of wine’
Fikani nods silently.
‘It took only one sip for you to drop dead’
‘You know what’s crazy?’
Kurhula curiously shakes his head.
‘I had the same dream. The difference is that it wasn’t wine, it was juice. And he was so adamant on sitting next to me’
‘Serious?’
Fikani nods.
‘Don’t worry bro. I have my eye on him. The guy is bad vibes on legs. Anyway, I wanted to show you something’
He puts his drink down and takes out his phone. He unlocks it and hands it to Kurhula.
‘Trucks?’
Fikani nods. ‘I’m thinking of branching out into logistics’
‘We once had them but you know what often happens to business when terrible leadership is involved. And Edward had no interest in keeping that branch alive. I say go for it’ he shrugs while scrolling Fikani’s phone, assessing the prices displayed and different models.
‘Let’s see if I can convince these old men’
‘Trust me. You have a strong support structure, except for a few rotten potatoes. These fossils might be old and dumb when it comes to other things but they are still shrewd businessmen’
A message pops up on the screen and Kurhula taps on it by mistake. He catches a glimpse of skin and red lingerie and immediately throws Fikani’s phone away, not even wanting to see the image properly. It falls onto the grass.
‘Eh eh eh. You see now? This is why I don’t like people’s phones being in my hands’ he gulps down his drink and stands up.
‘What’s wrong?’ Fikani is confused. He looks at Kurhula, at the phone, then back at Kurhula.
‘Nothing is wrong chief. I need to go to sleep. You urgently need to go to your bedroom. You are needed in there’
‘Kurhula??’
He keeps walking, not willing to heed his name being called.
Fikani stands up, fetches his phone, and unlocks it. He sees the picture and immediately looks up, with his fist against his mouth – concealing a smile.
His eye roams around to make sure he doesn’t have company. He looks at it again.
‘Lord. Have. Mercy….’
The phone goes into the pocket of his formal pants. He clears his throat as he walks into the house using the kitchen door and goes to the fridge. He finds what he’s looking for – a tray of ice cubes. He then finds a lighter and his journey to the bedroom proceeds.
He bumps into Uncle Wiseman.
‘The man I’m looking for. I want us to discuss—’
‘Not right now’ he politely says and taps him on the shoulder before rushing past him.

[MABONTLE]

If this doesn’t convince that man that this is not the time to be all up in his king duties, I don’t know what will. I’ve pressed send and now I’m suddenly nervous. I am busy admiring myself in front of the mirror. I almost didn’t buy this matching red number. I have Kuli to thank for convincing me because honey? I got exactly what I paid for. I wouldn’t argue if the designer said she had me in mind when she made this, along with my true measurements. I turn around when I hear the door open. He’s here.
‘Stand right there. Don’t move’ he states then walks in and goes to put a tray of ice cubes on the bedside table.
His hands slide into his pockets and he walks towards me.
Now we’re both standing in front of the mirror. I want him to touch me but he’s just standing behind me.
‘You look breath-taking’ he finally speaks, though lowly. I try to turn to face him.
‘Did I not say you shouldn’t move?’
I bite my lower lip and go back to my initial position.
‘I want you to look at yourself’
‘I am’ I respond.
‘What do you see?’
‘Fikani’s sexy wife’ I say and laugh. He’ll get used to my playfulness.
‘Do you understand what that means?’
I breathe in. He’s no longer smiling.
‘It means all of this…’ – he scans me from top to toe – ‘… is all mine’
I nod. He hand goes under my chin and he brings my face up. He kisses me while still standing behind me. He breaks it while I’m still yearning for more.
‘Now, do you give me full ownership? I’m not very good with sharing’
‘Of course’
‘What’s your favourite colour?’ he asks while folding his sleeves. 
‘Changes between black and navy’
‘Interesting. Out of five, estimate your pain tolerance’
‘Four point five’ I act tough. I’m a softie nna but I wanna see how far he can take it.
He scoffs. ‘Don’t fvcking lie to me. You’ll regret it’
I laugh. ‘Okay, fine. Two’
‘For as long as you’re with me, which is forever, black and navy will be your safe words, okay? Black when you need me to tone it down. Navy when you want me to stop altogether’
I nod.
‘What did I say?’
‘Black, tone it down. Navy, stop’
‘Good girl’ he commends and pulls my hair tie off my head. My hair falls to my shoulders. I hope my microlinks will still be intact after all this.  He uses the same hand to unclip my bra.
‘Get rid of this. You won’t be needing it. I’ll be back’
He walks into the bathroom and I hear him washing his hands. I toss the bra to the chair. He walks past me and into the closet. He comes back with a purple box the size of that of a lightbulb. It’s still new. He unpackages it and takes out a vibrator.
‘Why do you look so scared?’ He asks with that irresistible smile of his. I simply shrug.
‘I don’t know what to expect’
‘Don’t worry. I’ll be gentle. We’ve both had a long day so, nothing hectic. Come here’
I approach him. He catches me off guard when he pulls me towards him. He holds the back of my neck and kisses all the life out of me. Oh my…
He picks me up and we continue kissing. I’m already damp down there because I’ve been imagining something like this. At some point, I even thought he didn’t want me as much as he says he does. I’ve never met a man with so much control over his sexual feelings. He throws me on the bed and goes to take an ice cube from the tray.
He starts at my neck and I immediately feel like I’ve been put out in the cold, naked. This cube travels different parts of my body, including the underside of my feet except where the body is aching for it. My clxt is pulsating painfully. He’s still fully dressed while I’m just in my underwear. He swallows the little left of it and comes up to kiss me with his ice-cold tongue. He pulls my thong off and smells it. I watch him doing this with his eyes closed.
‘Are you ovulating?’ he asks.
‘Probably’
‘No wonder’
‘What does that mean?’
‘You smell sweet. It’s intoxicating’
He fetches the chair and takes a seat too close to the bed. He grabs the vibrator and pulls my legs apart. He is just an inch away from my wide open vxgina and I’m starting to feel shy because he’s literally staring. I try to close my legs and he restrains them.
‘What are you doing?’
I laugh.
‘I want you to take whatever feelings of shyness you have and toss them out the window. Are we clear? We will not be doing that in here. I need to know that you trust me with your body’
‘I do but you can’t stare like that’
‘I can’t admire my property?’
I smile and look away. I feel his tongue lightly sweeping across my bean. He spreads me apart with his fingers and starts sucking on it. I close my eyes and allow him to do his thing. The next thing I feel is his tongue inside me, then the vibrator on my clxtoris. I’ve been stimulated by just his proximity so I’m about to be a disappointing two-minute girly. He stops.
‘Another thing. You don’t cvm until I say so. Clear?’
I feel the orgasm that was building up slowly subsiding because he has broken the momentum, intentionally.
‘But how?’ I sulk.
‘This is your body, baby. I want you to be able to control it’
‘But you’re the one controlling it right now’
‘That’s part of the whole point’
He goes back to what he was doing and I disappoint him a few minutes later. I am coming undone right now. He keeps at it still.
‘Sorry’ I cover my eyes and he laughs. He stands up and takes off his shirt.
‘Sorry doesn’t cut it. You’re about to pay for that’ he unbuckles his belt.
He flips me and I lie on my tummy. He spanks me so hard I feel my azz jiggle. He brings my wrists together. He is cuffing me with the belt. I’m waiting for him to finish making this contraption and I’m already feeling like I won’t be able to move. I can’t see him. His hands are no longer on me. I cannot see him and I have no idea what is coming. His fingers go in between my hands and he pulls me by the belt. He stops when I’m too close to the edge of the bed. He starts kissing the top of my back and goes down. I then feel him enter me from behind and I gasp.
‘Baby?’ I call and my voice fails me.
‘Yes?’
‘Black’
He doesn’t ask any questions but the pace is much, much slower. The problem with this position is that you get to feel all the D. If it was intense with missionary, doggy is going to make it worse.
Nope. I cannot do this.
‘Navy… navy’ I tap out prematurely. All that's ringing in my head is Beyoncé's 'Ego'.
‘And you say your pain tolerance is four point five? You’ll get hurt wena…’
I laugh out loud. He pulls out and undoes the belt, setting my hands free.
‘Get on your knees and tastes yourself’
I do exactly as commanded and take his erect muscle into my mouth. He’s making sure that my hair doesn’t get in the way by holding it up. I give the head I’m giving my all because I need to redeem myself.
I hear him release an animalistic groan as I push his length down my throat, gagging on it.
‘Such a good girl…’ he whispers, gathering my hair like he wants to do a high pony on me. He quickly pulls out and pulls me up. He grabs both my boobs while attacking me with a kiss. I push him to the bed and get on top of him. He holds on to my bxtt and keeps squeezing. I slowly adjust myself around his girth.
‘Don’t be afraid. Sit on this dxck’
I go down until I can’t see it no more. WOT is a lot of work and I’m lazy.
‘Do you need my help?’ he asks. He doesn’t wait for my response. I find myself under him within the blink of an eye. He slowly starts moving, easing himself into me. He keeps at it until I get used to having him move inside me. The manner in which he’s moving that waist is going to be the cause of my insanity.
‘Right there’ I guide. He mustn’t dare change a thing. He keeps at it. His hand comes up to my neck and he begins choking me, while the other is rubbing my clxt. I bite my lip as I receive these different sensations at once.
‘You do not cvm until I say so. I don’t want to repeat myself again’
I try to distract myself by thinking of unrelated stuff but I’m failing. He slows down, both with penetration and the rubbing.
‘Count with me’
‘Ten, nine, eight…’ we both go until I lose myself.
‘Mabontle…’ I hear him call. ‘I said count’
What is this man doing to me?
We continue counting. He picks up the speed when we get to four.
‘Zero. Now cvm for daddy’ he says and pulls out.
I completely explode and splash him with juices.
He goes back in and comes out again, causing me to release more. He does this again and I feel my muscles gradually go numb. He wraps his hand around his shaft then shoots his warm liquid onto my tummy. I am ravaged and have no power to get up. He kisses my cheek and goes to fetch a towel. After he cleans everything up, I ask who is going to sleep on the wet side of the bed.
He chuckles.
‘The one who wetted the bed’ he says and goes back to the bathroom. I go into the closet to go find a clean blanket. We’ll put it on top. After laying it and getting ready for bed, he comes back and cuddles me.
‘Your hair smells good’ he says and I remember. I need to cover it otherwise I am going to have a tough time with it tomorrow morning. I get up.
‘Where are you going?’ he complains.
‘I need to wrap my head quickly. I’ll be back’
‘But I want to sleep my face in it’ he continues to complain. I smile, defeated.
‘Please…’
‘If we are going to do this, you better get silk pillowcases because I am not losing my hair because of you, mister’
‘First thing tomorrow. Now come back to bed’
‘And you’re gonna help me moisturize and comb it out’
‘There’s absolutely nothing I wouldn’t do for you. Now please come back to bed’
I go back to being cuddled by my man. After a few minutes, I feel emptiness in my stomach.
‘I’m hungry’ I say.
He kisses my neck. ‘What would you like to eat?’
‘Nothing heavy, but a bit greasy’
Who is he calling?
He puts the phone on speaker and I see Ed. Junior on the screen. He’s busy kissing and tickling me while we wait for his baby brother to answer.
‘Big bro?’
He’s not at home. I can tell by the amount of noise in the background.
‘Where are you?’ Fikani asks.
‘Huh?’
‘Where are you, Junior?’
‘Huh?’
He keeps quiet. He’s getting irritated. We hear Junior telling his friends he’ll be back.
‘Bro??’
‘I asked you where you at’
‘Ohh. I’m at KaMjaman. Why?’
‘The tarven?’
‘Yeah. What do you need?’
‘A light meal’
‘Eat some bread. I’ll only be home after midnight’
‘It’s not for me. Your sister says she’s hungry’
‘You see why I’ll never get married?’ Junior says and I laugh. What the hell?
‘But it’s fine. Because it’s her I’ll go. How light? Bucket for one from KFC? It’s the closest one that’s open right now’
‘What’s in it?’ he asks.
‘A chicken piece, two zingerwings and some chips, if I remember correctly’ 
He looks at me for an answer. I nod and tell Junior to ask for a drumstick.
‘Anything to drink?’
‘Please get me a strawberry sunrise’
‘Noted. That’ll be R500’
Fikani laughs. ‘Ngan’ pengeli san’
‘I am using own fuel here. The runner fee is also included’ Junior continues to negotiate.
‘Four’
‘Do you want your wife to go to bed hungry?’ he threatens. He’s such a handful.
‘I’m older than you Junior. When I send you somewhere you should run like you’re being chased by the cops’
‘I am running, but at a cost. Hence the runner fee. Ey Dux! Ahi fambi hita vuya. I need to go somewhere quickly’ he screams for his friend in the same sentence. ‘Do we have a deal?’
‘Just get the food. I’ll make the transaction just now’
‘Immediate payment, don’t forget’
‘So you can drink and then drive? You’ll receive it after 72 hours’
He is gambling with my meal here.
‘Mciim. Okay fine then. I’ll be there in about… half an hour’
‘Sure boy’
Fikani cuts the call and throws the phone behind him. He wraps his arms around me.
‘Baby?’
‘Hm?’ I respond while scrolling on Instagram.
‘You’re aware that you’ll have to quit your job, right?’
I sigh. Those elderly women told me everything and left nothing out. Even the fact that I should always be willing to open my legs whenever he wants it, even when I am mad at him. Being the centre of that conversation was mortifying.
I tangle my fingers around his.
‘I think I know what I’m getting myself into, my love’
He kisses the back of my head and stays there, silent. 
‘There are no words to describe what you’re doing to me. You’re the perfect fit…’