• romantic homicide •

I need to be alone like the way you left me
Heartbeat - Childish Gambino

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

*3 months ago*

"Jake we can't you don't have time for me anymore, just please understand" Olivia cried as I was stood in front of the couch she was sat on pacing trying to wrap my head around things.

Me and Olivia had known each other for 11 years now dating for 2 of them and I thought we were happy. I mean I was anyway and she looked like she was, acted like she was, seemed like she was, but I just couldn't see what she was really thinking behind all that.

We were perfect everyone said so, our friends Tara, Johnnie, Colby and all that. Everything seemed perfect, until the last 3 months where I had gotten a lot more attention online which caused me being way more busy. I barely had time for Olivia and she noticed that. We used to spend every second together but now I only saw her around dinner and that was it.

"Jake I want someone who's going to be here with me all the time and support me" she stated and I scratched my head trying to hold back tears.

"Olivia you can't go I love you" I said as I sat down on the couch and put my hands in hers.

"I love you to Jake" she whispered and a few tears filled my eyes as she rested her head on my chest and I leaned back in disbelief.

"Do you think we will ever be together again" I asked as I played with her hair a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I don't know Jake" she said quietly her voice slightly broken.

I closed my eyes and pulled her closer to me. I squeezed her tight I didn't want to let go, she's all I ever wanted and she's leaving me. I rested my face onto her head and let a few tears roll into her hair. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I had mine round her neck.

I tried to enjoy her company and body warmth as much as I could cause I knew this was most likely the last time.

"I'm going to stay at Tara's for now" she said as she lifted from off my chest "Maybe you can go to Johnnies if you don't want to be lonely" she suggested and I nodded smiling.

"It's okay id rather be alone" I replied and she sighed nodding.

I kissed her head and she grabbed my face pulling me closer. She joined our lips and we both slowly moved our heads in time with each other. I sucked on her soft plump lips passionately for the very last time. I scrunched my eyebrows as I put my hands on her waist and she climbed onto my lap with our lips still joined. I rubbed up and down her thighs as she groaned slightly against the kiss

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she moved her hands to my neck. We parted and I began kissing down her neck leaving some bruises behind. She moaned a little which made me hard. She slid her hands down my arms and pulled me away.

"Jake, we can't" she said and I nodded in agreement.

"It's okay, I understand" I said as she got off me and I kissed her hand as she made her way upstairs to pack up some clothes.

I walked into the kitchen staring at the dining table and all the memory's we shared here. We would always talk about our future at this table or film videos together. We fucked on it a few times but all that stuff was in the past now and I needed to try my hardest to focus on the future.

I sat down at one of the chairs and used my hand to lift my head up as I wondered into space thinking about what I could do better so hopefully she would take me back. It was pretty obvious. Find time for her but that was difficult at the moment. I was really busy and barely had time for anything.

Suddenly Olivia came into the kitchen with a big bag on her shoulder and her pillow in her hand. She leaned against the door frame and grinned at me looking me up and down. I got out my chair and walked up to her pulling her closer by her waist.

She opened her arms and i did the same causing her to practically collapse into them. She had her arms round my torso and I had mine round her neck again as she gently cried into my chest. I rested my head on hers and stood there for a bit.

"I'll miss you" she said

"I'll miss you more" I said as I kissed her head again and she stood up straight giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

It felt special that kiss, I knew for real that was the last one which made me sad but I had to try and stay positive.

"Bye Jake" she said

"Bye Olivia" I replied as I followed to the front door

"I'll be back to pick up more stuff soon" she said and I nodded in reply

She turned around and she left waving sadly goodbye.

I watched as she got into her car and back out the garage and down the road. As I did I let out a few cry's and slammed the door shut angrily. I stomped into the living room and kicked the coffee table making it move a few feet. I then sat down in the sofa head in hands and cried myself to sleep