• earfquake •

I come around when you least expect me
I'm sittin at the bar when your glass is empty
You thinkin that this songs coming in to tempt me
Heartbeat - Childish Gambino

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

*Jakes POV

I pushed Liv into a bedroom at the haul and she smirked as she walked backwards so she could keep her eyes on me as I made my way into the room. I shut the door with my foot behind me as I analysed her body. She looked beautiful and I needed her right now.

I grabbed her hips pulling her closer to me and connected our lips. I began to suck on her large plump lips make me grunt a little as I did so. She had her hands around my neck and mine pushed her waist down onto the bed behind her. I climbed on top of her hovering above her.

I parted quickly and began taking off my clothes as did she so we were both completely naked. I had both hands either side of her head and I leaned down joining our lips together again.

I bit her lip and slipped my tongue inside which made her moan slightly. Before we could move on any further the door was harshly pushed open and standing in the doorway was Johnnie.

"What the fuck man" I said as I got off Olivia and covered my dick.

Olivia pulled the duvet up to cover her body and Johnnie just stood there with an angry expression on his face.

"What's going on here then" he said as his eyes went from me to Liv.

"Johnnie man give us a break" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Jake are you taking the fucking piss, give you a break? I've been working my ass off trying to help you with your depression and drug addiction that was caused by her and..." he was paused as Liv began to speak.

"Sorry you started doing drugs because of me?" She asked and I turned to her "and you got depression"

"Liv it was hard the break up...for me anyway" I replied

"What you don't think it was hard for me" she questioned

"No it's just.."

"I really tried Jake to help you get over her and just as you began to you decide to go shag her upstairs" he said and I groaned

"Listen Johnnie, I'm sorry I can stop I won't anymore trust me I'm officially over Olivia" I said as I removed a hand from my dick and raised it in the air.

"I can't with you Jake" he said as he walked out the room disappointed

I rolled my head back closing my eyes and rubbing my face as I thought about everything that just happened. I sat down on the bed and Olivia sat looking at me a little worried.

"Jake are you okay?" She asked and I nodded

"I'm okay don't worry about me" I replied and she smiled

"Is it true that you really got depression and drug addiction from our break up?" She asked

"Yeah it is, but I'm better now I'm not like that" I said and she nodded concerned. "I should probably go speak to him"

"Yeha go do that" she replied as she often my back.

I turned to her and looked at her for a little before I pulled her into a long hug. She had her arms round my neck gripping on tight as I had mine round her waist I snuck my head into her shoulder and she layed back so i was on her now.

She gave me a kiss on the forehead and hair ruffle as we parted and I began to get changed again.

I ran downstairs searching every corner of the house looking for him but I couldn't see him anywhere. Where the fuck could he be he can't of gone that far he only left 2 seconds ago.

I spotted sam and Colby with a group of people on the other side of the room and I ran up to them panicked. They saw me and looked concerned as they both laid a hand on my back as I planted out of breath.

"Ay Jake what's wrong" sam asked

"Have you guys seen Johnnie, I need to speak to him" I said

"Oh he just left" Colby said and my eyes widened as I sighed

"Hey sam could you give me a lift real quick" I asked and he rolled his eyes agreeing.

We rushed to the car and got in turning the engine on before zooming down each street until we reached the house. I was worried on the way there.

What if he wasn't there? Was he really that mad? My mind was scrambled I couldn't think straight. We pulled up to the house but his car wasn't there. shit.