• swim •

I come around when you least expect me
I'm sittin' at the bar when your glass is empty
you thinkin' that this song comin' on to tempt me
Heartbeat - Childish Gambino

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was 7:55 and a few people began to arrive to the house. It was all ready and we had a load of alcohol so we should be fine. Me and Johnnie had been here around an hour and when we got here they looked pretty much ready so we haven't been doing much.

Me Johnnie and sam were sat outside in front of the pool talking for a while until we all decided to get up and chat to some girls. It was fully dark and there was around 20 people outside and like 40 inside but apparently this was no where near half of the amount of people sam had invited which was a little worrying.

"Oh man I forgot to tell you, but I think Olivia is coming" sam said hitting my shoulder and I looked at him sipping my beer in hand.

"Nah that's alright we r cool" I replied and he sighed in relief

"We saw her at the gas station the other day and they seemed fine" Johnnie said and sam nodded along

"Also, Jake you've been looking much healthier and the YouTube video the other day, your house looked clean" he said and I laughed a little

"Yeah johnnies helping me sort my life out and get over Liv" I replied as I turned it johnnie

"How the fuck did you do that man, it must of taken a fucking miracle" he adjusted his seating position laughing with us.

"I gave him a little talk and yeha I mean it was way more simple then I thought" Johnnie said with a smirk on his face

"Well you're doing a good job man" sam said patting my back and I grinned at him.

-

It was now around 9:00 and pretty much everyone had arrived. The house was full to the brim with people I would barely make my way around the house. There was drink bottles everywhere and girls dancing to the music as all the pervy men were watching them.

I was sat in the corner of the room with a random girl sat on my leg and her skin tight dress revealing her boobs. I would say I was around 5 drinks down now and was quite tipsy.

"Omg that's so funny" the girl said laughing and I stroked her back up and down as I held her up right.

"So you from around here" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"Yeah I am like a few minutes down the road I'm originally from mex..." my head drowned out her voice as I watched the one girl I wanted to see walk across the room, drink in her hand. She looked like she was heading to Johnnie who was standing with sam and Colby.

The room went quiet and I watched her gracefully glide through the room looking as perfect as she usually does. She wore a black skin tight long dress that reached down to her shins and made her figure look amazing. There was a large slit in the side of the dress revealing her whole leg as she walked.

Her brunette locks were curled and tied up into a half up half down claw clip with two large strands hanging down her zig zag parting and in front her face. Her hair looked almost wet and she paired all of that with matching black heels and handbag.

She had taken my breath away she looked amazing and I was gutted that I let her leave me. I wanted her back and maybe she felt the same after all the sex we have been having. I pushed the girl off my lap and placed my beer down as I stood up and walked over to her.

I needed to talk to her right now I couldn't just sit there and admire her I needed to give it a shot. I walked a few feet behind her trying to catch up and before she made it outside where the guys were standing I grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

Her big beautiful blue eyes stare deeply into my soul as I struggled to get my first word out. Her face lit up a little when she realised it was me. She fully turned around and looked up at me.

"Hey Jake" she said

"Hey Liv u alr" I asked

"I'm good what do you want"

"Well I wanted to just say hi, you look really good tonight" I said smiling and she rolled her eyes

"Are you asking to have sex?" She said resting her body muscles and I sighed

"Yes" she began to laugh as I grabbed her hand and headed upstairs.

She turned around quickly placing her glass on a table as I dragged her upstairs. She followed me laughing clinging onto my hand as I guided her past all the people. I began to laugh as I looked back at her smiling.

*Johnnies POV*

Me sam and colby were stood with a group of other people they apparently knew just talking. They were all really nice and nobody judged me for being emo. Thank god.

Sam began to talk and I looked around me for a second to see what was happening with all the people surrounding me. Suddenly I saw Olivia submerge from the crowd in a black dress heading towards us. My face lit up as I saw her.

She looked really nice and today she actually looked happy which was good as recently she's been looking a tad depressed. I watched as I saw a man grab her wrist spinning her around. I looked up and saw Jake face to face with her.

I watched as they talked for a bit and before I knew it they were laughing and smiling together as Jake dragged them upstairs. What was going on? Where were they going?

Oh fuck.

No fucking way, Jake was supposed to be getting over her not fucking her. I was so annoyed with him. Why has he gone and done that the dickhead. I was trying not to storm up three and split it up but it was the only right thing to do.