• wine pon you •

You couldn't wait to date
I'm going straight for your thighs like the cake u ate
Heartbeat - Childish Gambino

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I placed Liv on the couch in my living room and kissed her forehead as she still remained unconscious. I ran to the kitchen almost tripping over a beer can. I grabbed some tissue and water and searched the cupboards for any sign of plasters. I finally remembered that there were some in my room for when I came home from nights out injured.

I sprinted up the stairs grabbing the plaster from a draw next to my bed and then made my way downstairs. I dipped the tissue into the warm water and squeezed it a little letting the water trickle down the glass. I dabbed the cut on her face and made sure the blood was fully gone. I then got a new piece doing the same to the 4 cuts on her arm.

I heard a few groans before I watched her eyes open and she looking round confused. She looked down to me and saw all her cuts making her face drop and she looked a little worried.

"Why are they there" she asked

"Do you not remember" and she shook her head "Tom um...kind off um hit you after he found out about our hook ups" I replied

She began rubbing her face and eyes and she shook her head. She leaned back down on the couch and sighed.

"Oh god, he's such a cunt" she looked back down at her cut then scrunched her brows. "How did you know where u there"

"No you called me crying in your closet" I answered and she nodded

"Oh yeah I remember that, I guess my mind just went fuzzy when he was hurting me"

*Livs POV*

"Well it's okay I'm here now" and he grinned and I stared into his eyes.

My head began to ache I was feeling awful. I didn't feel sick just sore and dizzy. I needed to lie down. U had no clue what happened in that house after toms beating but I didn't want to know the cuts which I'm sure were gonna be scars were enough for me to understand it was bad. I just wonder where he is now.

Is he coming to find us? To take me back?

I wasn't sure but none of that mattered right now cause all I wanted was Jake. His eyes made my stomach do back flips and how much he cared for me really warmed my heart. He was the best most gorgeous man I had ever met and I felt like a fucking fool for letting him go in the first place.

He looked me up and down biting his lip a little as he began to go into a deep trance as he stared at my eyes a small smirk on his face as he did. I smiled back as I let his mysterious look do all sorts of things to my feelings. He was so pretty it made me feel sick. My stomach felt the butterfly's fluttering around everywhere as I held the contact with him.

*Toms POV*

I looked back at her holding a strong passionate eye contact with her as she began to make her way closer. I couldn't wait any longer I wanted her. I grabbed her face pulling her close and smashed our lips together.

She sat up onto her knees and I did the same on the floor so we were both the same height. I grabbed her waist pulling her closer so she was now relying on my weight to hold her. She had her hands on the back of my neck and she groaned against the kiss as I bit her lip.

We parted and she jumped off the sofa running out the lounge door and up to my room. I followed shortly after as she jumped on my bed facing me and watching me slam the door behind me. She giggled excitedly making me laugh at her as I got onto the bed towering over her.

She sunk down onto the bed and I looked down at her as I reconnected our lips. Her plump soft lips make me hard as she slipped her tongue inside. I pinned her hips down to the bed and she had her hands wrapped round the back of my neck again which she knew was my weak spot.

I kneeled up over her and took of my vest top as she unzipped my pants. She pulled them down and I chucked them of the bed she bit her lip with a smirk as she looked down at my boxers. I laughed kissing her, tugging at her hot pants before letting go of her mouth and ripping them off her underneath she had a lacy thong which made me excited.

She grabbed either side of her crop top and practically threw it off her body revealing a matching red bra. I smiled up at her grabbing her waist and rolling us over so she was now on top. She sucked on my lips making my eyebrows scrunch before she kissed down my neck making me whimpering a little. She went rough on my neck then went soft down to my v line.

I lifted my head up looking at her ass high in the air and the red thong up her ass which made me harder and she noticed smirking back up to me. She pulled my boxers off revealing my whole dick. She sat up straight and let me take her thong off. I grabbed her ass and moved up the bed so I was leaning ageing the head rest of the bed.

She placed her lips on my neck again and kissed harshly as I unclasped her bar from behind. My hand went to her thighs as she brought her lips up to my jaw and then lips. Before we got carried away she straightened her posture and forced herself down onto me making us both moan.

She began to jump up on down on my dick making it go deep. I watched as her tits jump up and down which made me even hornier then I already was. Her  pace was fast which she knew was what I liked. She threw her head back letting her long healthy brown hair tickle the bottom off her back. A bead of sweat began to build up in the corner of my head. She began to moan loudly letting the noise ring through the room.

I knew she liked being loud which I didn't mind cause it turned me on even more. I put my on her neck as I dragged it up and put my fingers in her mouth and she brought her head back up looking at me in a sexy way.

God the things she did to me.

She bit my finger and I began I thrust up against her as she carried on jumping she let out a loud groan which made me moan a little.

I flipped us and began to thrust into her hard and she parted her lips letting as many moans as she could make escape her lips. Her back arched and she pulled the sheets scrunched into her hands. Her eyes wet closed and lips parted. My hand went round her waist and she collapsed onto it.

"Fuck Jake" she moaned as a bead of sweat fell from her forehead.

"Your so tight" I yelled

"I'm so close im so close" she replied and I nodded in agreement.

I felt her release everything she had all over my dick. My dick blocked the entrance as I thrusted a few more times. I could feel her cum desperate to release and drip all over the bed sheets.

I pulled out and came all over her tits making her back arch once more. I collapsed next to her on the bed and we both breathed heavily. I looked over at her watching her tits rise and fall as she tried to catch her breath. My eyes glanced down to see her cum all over the sheets and I smirked.

She caught me staring and dragged her finger through my cum and began to suck it off her finger. I reached down to her pussy and stuck a few finger in making her gasp. I collected her cum and pulled them out before licking it off clean.

"Round 2" I said as I stood up on the bed and she got onto all fours.