Characters

•SUVANSH ROY•

A 25 years old man who never turns away from his responsibility. Someone who wants everything to be perfect and crystal clear. He isn't someone to get distracted easily, once he decides to commit something, he plays the role with the responsibility better than anyone could and that's what he did, vowed to protect her even if it takes to sacrifice something he can't live without”

|Family members|
Kaushali Roy:- Mother of Suvansh
Prateek Roy:- Father of Suvansh
Subash Roy:- brother of Suvansh
Ankita Roy:- Sister in law of Suvansh
( Subash's wife)
______________________________________

•SHURISHA SINGH•

“Shurisha Singh, a 19 years old girl who is in the search of peace and love. Opposite to him, she gets distract faster than the speed of light and that's what she did, got distracted by his eyes, his love, his warmth. The peace she was looking for, she found it in his arms.”

|Family members|
Himanshi Singh:- Mother of Shurisha
Naitik singh :- Father of Shurisha
Nivaan singh:- Uncle of Shurisha
( Naitik's brother)
Ruhaani singh:- Aunt of Shurisha
Samarjeet singh:- cousin brother of Shurisha
( Nivaan and Ruhaani's son)

•WARNING•

“A quick warning that there are the mention of suicides, mental disorders, R@pe and non consenual scenes (not between the main leads I promise and neither I'm romanticizing this crime. It's shown as a crime in the book itself, mention of drugs and kidnapping and some emotionally triggering things between families ( I mentioned it now so that you all can be prepared for further updates, pardon for coming up with the warning this late).”