3|plan cancelled|

SUVANSH'S POV

SUVANSH'S POV.

Shurisha was clutching over me as if I will throw her from the Stairs.
Grabbing my shoulder tightly her nails digging in my skin.
"Niche kaha gira raha tumhe nails toh mat maro" I couldn't help but complain and she pulled her nails a bit away.
( I'm not throwing you down at least don't dig your nails in my skin)
I bet it has left red nail marks on my neck.

Reaching on our floor, I went towards her door .
"Isha , open the door" she took out the keys from her pocket and unlocked the door.
Pushing it with my foot I came inside and strolled towards the couch and settled her on it

I heaved a deep breath placing my hands on my torso. She looked at me with a 'Don't you dare say anything' look but what am I even saying??

"What?" I asked frowning.
"Ab ye mat bolna ki Isha moti ho gyi ho ,weight kam karlo" she warned twitching her lips.
( Now don't say that isha you have become so fat)

I scoffed at her tantrums.
"moti? you don't even weigh the amount of weight I lift while working out, eat something ,look at your collarbones how visible they are, kamzor kahi ki" I said.
(Fat? .......... You're weak)

And it didn't took a second to ruin her mood. Shit I again crossed the line. She doesn't like getting judged on her body.
I sat beside her "What happened? " I asked resting my hand on her shoulder after noticing an unknown sadness painting on her face. Instead of answering she sniffed, I looked at her and not after a minute she was crying.

"Arey kya hua kyu roh rhi ho? " I asked again scooting closer to her.
( Why are you crying?)

"Everyone just taunted me for losing weight and getting weak last year, is it my fault that I'm getting weak. I tried my best to keep myself healthy but how can I when I was mentally exhausted" she complained, disappointment lingering in her voice.

I looked at her now feeling sad, this girl has ruined herself in this one year. I know she got emotionally blackmailed for taking drop to crack NEET exam.

If a student doesn't want to do something, there's no means to force them.

I patted her shoulder and hugged her.

"it's okay, now you're free right, no more pressure, now you can get yourself back both mentally and physically" I said and she nodded wipping her tears off with the back of her hand.

"But what's the point" she scoffed. Chameleon she is, how fast her mood changed. I frowned being befuddled and asked
"What do you mean? "

"A dumb egoistic khadoos akkdu man is my neighbour, he won't let me live in peace because he loves doing bhangra on my nerves" she deadpanned, mocking me.
( Bhangra:- punjabi folk dance)

I rolled my eyes back looking at her and how sarcastically she mocked me
"Hogya tumhara namakul insaan kahi ki dimagless ladki" I said standing up.

( Are you done? Idiot brainless girl)