9|Ride|

•SUVANSH•

SUVANSH•

Entering the lift Aarush turned to look at me while I was standing at the door still gazing on his phone screen so Aarush coughed a bit taking his attention. I lifted his head up and Aarush just gave a smirk while I rolled my eyes back.

Aarush has been naggy and annoying since the time we talked about Shurisha whereas I just decided to ignore whatever was running in his brain. Once the lift was closed I got back inside his living room. Tossing on the couch i sighed throwing my phone away on the table and let out a sigh expressing my sadness of not getting a reply from Shurisha on the text.

"What is she even doing?" I asked myself knowing very well I won't get any answer.

I lied there closing my eyes which were already feeling heavy with drowsiness and was ready to doz off on the couch itself when i heard the notification sound and my eyes opened, in a swift moment i sat up taking my phone in my hand.

Looking at the notification it was the unread text of Shurisha, the text on which she replied to what i asked.

Suvansh:- 'did you liked the parathe?'

I texted this one question and has been waiting for her text since then and it has been around 3 hours since I texted her and now finally she replied to it and went offline before i could ask anything else.

Shurisha:- 'yeah they were good just hope they weren't poisoned, I don't want to die virgin'

Reading the text I felt my face heated up , neck and ear covering a crimson red hue and I felt my body reacting to what Shurisha texted.
She has been too bold these days, I thought in my mind.

But u got a reply at least, with a smile tugging on my lips I went to his room to sleep as i has to accompany Aarush to the shopping tomorrow for the engagement ring and further gifts.
Aarush's parents have been busy with the arrangements and he is the single child so he got me to give him company.

SHURISHA•

I closed the door and went straight in my room with the plate of food served, the same food Suvansh cooked and gave me. My favorite aalo ke parathe. The thought crossed my mind that I was craving for them in the morning and Suvansh coincidentally cooked them in the evening.

Shrugging the thoughts off i opened her laptop as my finger danced on the keyboard typing the movie I left in the mid-way last night. Once the movie played I got so engrossed in watching it that i didn't noticed the notification on her phone.

Munching on the food I finished them. keeping the plate aside i took few gulps of water and continued watching the movie on Netflix.

(3 hours later)

Stretching my arms i sat in a comfortable position keeping the laptop away as the movie ended. I picked up the phone and saw a text notification from Suvansh. Opening the chat box I read his texted asking how was the food.