12|Unknown number|

After putting the phone on the charge on the chest of the side drawer rested beside her bed she landed on the bed with her face muffled in the pillow she was tired and the anxiety of joining dots of who the person could be who sent her ghungroo co...

After putting the phone on the charge on the chest of the side drawer rested beside her bed she landed on the bed with her face muffled in the pillow she was tired and the anxiety of joining dots of who the person could be who sent her ghungroo could be, was doing nothing but heightening her fear and burdening her tiredness.

It was almost 11 Pm. And still there are some utensils to wash in the kitchen sink. Somehow gathering herself she got up and made her way out of her room towards the kitchen.
Switching on the lights she straight headed to wash dishes and once she was done she watched the last drop of water falling in the sink from the tap as she cleaned the slab of the kitchen.

"What is happening with me, its not even a week that I shifted here and I'm already in this severe problem of being stalked when it's only my professors, nitya, parth and Suvansh who knows about my exitsence in mumbai." She said with a shaken self she was not afraid of living alone she was quite comfortable with being alone. In last one year that's what she has got adopted to, living alone. Sometimes she used to stay alone at her home in Amritsar with only her chachi when others used to attend any relatives function.

Her chachi.
For every girl it's always either her mother or her father be her best friend with whom she can share everything. Most of the times it's always kid's mother they share their secrets with but for Shurisha it was her chachi. She was like shurisha's secret diary or can say a best friend who will listen to all her rants. Shurisha used to tell her how she got her first crush but a few years later she found that the guy was a really a red flag. She was just 14 at that time she couldn't differ between what's good and what's right.

Many things have occured with Shurisha that has led her to change herself. She was never this rude to anyone except Suvansh. She used to make friends easily but now she avoids making them as much as she can. Nitya and parth were exceptional cases.

From getting bullied at the age of 13 to getting heart broken by her own friends who started spreading rumors about her. The last thing she wanted to hear was a rumor about herself of being someone's side chick which she never was.
She was just an innocent carefree girl. She was never a violent person but now she won't hesitate to break someone's bones.

Getting inside her room she tried recalling all the shops and location she has visited in past 1 week. A mall, Ice cream parlour, a plant shop and- her thoughts of chain got cut off when the voice of notifications reached her ears. Getting startled she looked at clock and then at her phone. Who could have texted her at this time.

Taking slow steps she walked towards her phone and picked it up, sitting on the bed she turned it on and clicked on the notification. Opening the chat box she read the text which left her astonished and shook her very badly. So badly that the fear started engulfing her now she has this fear of getting stalked.

That night she couldn't sleep, she was still feeling tired and exhausted but sleep was nowhere around her. It was pin drop silence in her room while she layed in her bed covering half of her body with a thin blanket. It was monsoon so the weather was quite peaceful, wind blowing and the leafs of the plants settled near her to window were reacting to the wind.

She was already insomniac. It wasn't possible for her to sleep. Everyone knows that even if they'll text her at 4 Am she will give a reply because usually she is awake till early morning. Dark circles were already a cherry on top.

When she couldn't sleep she say up straight her head rested on the headrest and she picked up the phone, opening the chat box she read that text again.

'Did you like the ghungroo?'

She has lost count of how many times she has read these 5 words and just like she spent the whole night overthinking about her life, the text and whatever happened in this one week. In that whole phase of overthinking she smiled only twice and the reason was the man sleeping in the apartment beside her. She herself didn't know why she smiled remembering her funny and tit for tats moments with him.

She was stubborn but he was more stubborn.

While overthinking she remembered her one incident with him about how she was knotting up all the things she wanted to talk to someone inside her but at the end of the day she burst out crying when Suvansh noticed her silence. This incident happened 3 years ago when she just completed her 11th standard she was anxious for her results. Her exams didn't go well and she was quiet for a week. Pretending to be happy she managed to fake her happiness but Suvansh noticed her silence when she visited his home for some studies related doubts and that moment he asked her about her well being. She was drawing circles with her fingers on the coffee table while her eyes fixed at the table. Suvansh asked her again but got not reply instead he heard her sobbing and saw her sniffing and that was the moment she lost it the knot she was tieing of her anxiety git loosed and she confessed everything of how scared she is.

She was sensitive whenever it comes to her studies she was an overthinker and thinking about the consequences always scared her. That day Suvansh let her cry and after sometimes he consoled her. He had helped her in the studies and during exams too yet she was nervours but the thing was she passed with quiet good percentile.

That was the first time she let her anxiety and fear out in the form of tears in front of someone and that someone was Suvansh.

Her thoughts of the chain got cut off as she heard the alarm of her phone ringing. She looked at the time it was
almost 6:30Am. She didn't notice she stayed awake all the night, well it wasn't new for her. While writing her own short stories on wattpad, or reading e-books she has stayed all night before too. She has forget about her books that was published on wattpad. Few days before college she posted a note that this was her last book she won't continue anymore and put a cease at that matter.

Standing up on the ground she slipped in her slippers and picked up her phone. The thought of Suvansh being awake crossed her mind. She has noticed him going on jogging in the early morning sometimes so there are chances that he might be awake. With a thought of sharing this stalker and unknown number thing to him she made her way towards his apartment.

Knocking at the door she waited for him. No reply, she again knocked on the door this time a bit Louldy and after few minutes the door was open by Suvansh who was standing there only in his joggers and his upper body was naked , his hairs were messed up as if he just woke up. Shurisha noticed the confused look on his face looking at her standing at his door in this early morning. She made a point that he has just woken up.

Pushing him aside from his chest she came inside and plopped on the couch without giving a look at him.

Suvansh, who was still confused came towards her and sat beside her. There was no awkwardness between them especially when he was half naked. She has seen him like this alot in her childhood. Though she was feeling a little just a little shy to look at him so without lifting her eyes she passed her phone towards him and felt his fingers brushing against her when he pulled the phone from her hands.

Suvansh read the text and then looked towards Shurisha lifting his eyes, she was biting her nails while tapping her right foot. Suvansh cladded his left hand on her right knee stopping her from tapping it and pulled her nails away from her mouth.

She looked at him and then at her phone screen while he did the same.
The conversation between him and her of last night crossed his mind. She was asking him about ghungroo and it didn't took him a minute to understand the situation. Putting his hand on her shoulder he pulled her a little closer yet maintaining a safe distance.

"Tell me from start" He said looking directly in his eyes.
______________________________________

I'm bored
I'm resuming posting chapters.

Thank you
💗