18|proximity|

•SUVANSH•

SUVANSH•

The cascading of rain hasn't ceased yet. It's still pouring down drenching everything. The blaring pit-pat of rain muffling her crying yelps. The clouds are still roaring and she is still there slouching in the middle of the thoroughfare away from the city. She is drenched in rain from head to toe, weeping, yelling, crying yet she didn't allow me to convoy her or to even climb down the car.

She had always craved love , a pure love with no darkness, no lies yet she was retained in the darkest past of her life. There's no mean of consoling her or to decipher her about anything.

She isn't in the state of understanding anything.

Fuck it. I can't stay here while she is weeping and begging for love in the middle of the rain. Opening the door and emerging from the car I strolled towards her, the rain drenching me from head to toe but I cared less. The only one I'm caring for is her.

"Isha" I murmured but she paid no attention to my voice. I reached her but she had no clue about anything. She was Still crying. Having no choice I scooped her in my arms, my one hand beneath her knees while other holding her from behind. Her hands falling around my neck as a shriek escaped her mouth.

"Don't cry anymore , you have cried enough not again" she sniffed scrunching her nose and without retorting she hide her face in the crook of my neck. Her tears were assorted with raindrops on her face.

That's what everyone does, crying in the rain knowing that, no one will decern them, the tears will be assorted with rain. Rain has always carried many memories for everyone, memories which are either beautiful like fairytale love story or ugly like a haunting nightmare. Some will say they love the rain, but some will say they hate the rain. Everyone have their own reasons, everyone has their own past memories. Memories which will either bring a huge smile on your face or the tears of pain.

'Suvansh what's your fantasy?'

'Fantasy? Like what?'

'Umm fantasy with someone you love, what's one thing you want to do with them?'

'Someone I love?'

'Yup'

'Maybe dance in the rain?'

'Woahh, really?'

'Yeah it sounds romantic though, what's yours?'

'Mine? Umm I want my first kiss in the car while it's raining outside'