5|Forgetting things|

SHURISHA'S POV

SHURISHA'S POV.

After meeting Nitya, I felt at relief that now I don't have to be alone all years. And I don't have any qualms in maintaining any distance from her. Friends are the ones we make memories with.

After Ritu mam departed out of the classroom, everyone started chit chatting. The whole classroom felt in the dump of chit-chat and talk of different topics.

"Shurisha where do you live? I mean I didn't see you in the hostel. " Nitya questionied out of nowhere. Turning my gaze from the window towards her, I answered "I don't live in hostel nitya, actually I had quite got adapted to this habit of living alone. So, I live in an apartment which is nearby  college" She nodded mouthing 'o' in succour.

"That's cool, you don't have to follow any hostel rules and you can use electricity whenever you want" Nitya cheered and laughed softly while I did the same.

"Yeah that's a benefit" I retorted chugging down the water from my bottle.
"Anyways tell me about your family how many members you are? " she questioned again in order to continue the conversation.

"Umm well six members,me , Mom and Dad, Samar my cousin, Chachi and Chachu"

"Ohh that's great, in my family it's only me and my parents"she responded, shrugging her shoulders. I nodded in response having no words to say.

"Leave it, let's go and roam around the college, it's the first day no one gonna say anything" Nitya claimed standing up from her seat while I did the same, picking up my cap I wore it and we both moved out of our class.

Climbing down the stairs we first went to the auditorium, it was huge, like so huge with alot of seats and a large stage for performance.

After that we went into the garden, a lot of plants were planted, mostly roses.
We sat in the shadow of a large tree.

And we talked there sitting for like 30 minutes

*******

Nitya is very friendly, when we were in the garden that time parth came, yes the same guy who introduced himself first in the classroom.

That's when I came to know that he and nitya were classmates in the mid-school but she didn't remember.
So parth made her remember about some of there old memories and that's when it hit her that parth was in her class during the school time.

How cute right, you met your old classmates in the college and now again you are classmates. But I had rather stabbed myself than attending college with my ex-schoolmates.

Coming out of the college me and nitya came at the exist point.
"Okay then bye Shurisha, it was nice being friends with you" she said hugging me while I reciprocated hugging her back.