1|A new journey|

•Author's pov•

Author's pov

Glancing at her laptop the girl sitting in front of it smiled widely but why??
"No no way oh my good it's happening" the girl said cheerfully. She stood up from the bed and ran out of her bedroom with her laptop in her hand.

Climbing the stairs she ran straight towards her mother.
"Isha be careful ,why are you running as if you saw a ghost? " her mom mocked while stirring the food which was cooking in the vessel.

"Not a ghost mom guess what or else I'll be jumping in the air"Isha said cheerfully as if she got her favorite chocolate.
"What happened now? your book on wattpad got 1 billion reads?"her mom asked in a teasing wa
"MOM!!" She deadpanned, "I said something good happened not a miracle"Isha replied being done.
"Or else what am I supposed to guess when you're legit holding your laptop in your hands" her mom said.

"Mom I got selected in the top university of mumbai that I applied for" Isha chirped with ecstasy, leaving her mom in amusement and shock probably. Her mom stopped stirring the curry and looked at her almost tearing up because of two reasons.
First her daughter got admission in her dream university and second her daughter will be moving to mumbai for her studies leaving the home.

"Oh my god Isha you're not kidding me right" her mom said taking her in her arms hugging her tightly and kissed the side of her forehead.
"Yeah mom n.. now leave me I'm not able to breathe" Isha said struggling to breathe as her mom held her tightly.
"ohh sorry sorry you're okay right" her mom asked.
"Yeah I'm" Isha retorted taking a deep breath and gazed at her mother fondly, when she calmed down and now her eyes were also glossed up and she was at the edge of breaking down.

They both smiled widely looking at each other and wiped off the tears forming in their eyes about to fall down with the back of their hands.

"Okk now go and check other details I'll inform your dad about it on the call and yeah your chachi chachu are coming back from your chachi's home tonight" Her mom informed making her smile widely.

"Chachi chachu is coming back finally, I missed them so much and I missed samar more" she said jumping on her place and ran back to her room.
(Chachu:- father's younger brother
Chachi:- father's brother's wife)

Her mom chuckled looking at her clumsy daughter who just tripped on the stairs but gradually didn't fell as she sighed.
______________________

SHURISHA'S POV.

Coming in back I plopped over my bed, closing my eyes I sighed taking a deep breathe thinking how messed up my life was last year how I thought I'm ruining it and wasting my time over nothing ignore the preparation of my entrance exam.

And yes I did I couldn't clear but you know what I never wanted to give this exam, I just wanted to continue my career in studying biotechnology engineering yet I still tried for neet because my parents wanted me to give it once.