19|Truth|

•SHURISHA•

•SHURISHA•

Calm down , isha, calm down. Nothing happened, it was just a kiss, a mere kiss with someone I never expected. Don't overthink, calm down you little monster. I was trying to resting my heart thumping in an inhuman pace.

Moan? I fucking moaned?
I wish the world could part away and swallow me whole.

Tugging on my lower lip, I fixed my gaze outside the window, glancing at the passing trees, buildings and other vehicles and pedtricians.

That was my first kiss. Lord that's embarrassing.

Don't overthink.

Closing my eyes i tried not to think about the kiss and my thoughts drifted back to what happened in the study.
Those words lingered in my mind, making it difficult for me to stay calm.
Clutching the edge of my dupatta, I bit the flesh of my inner-cheek, resisting the urge to cry again.

“Khoon ka rishta hi sahi, maa-baap toh nahi hai aap"

“Shurisha Rajveer aur Yashika ki beti hai”

“Rajveer Singh Chauhan aapke papa aur Yashika Singh Chauhan apki maa hai”

Those words were haunting me. As much as I avoid thinking about them, more they Reverb in my head. The tears brimmed , making the vision blurr but I wiped them off before they trail down my face again.

Sucking a sharp breath I tried all I can to avert myself from those thoughts, from the kiss. That was all because of our situation, the proximity and that unknown tempting connection I felt.

“Say you won't regret the kiss”

“Will you regret this kiss?”

His hands shoving inside the piece of cloth covering my upper body.

Everything replayed as a web series scene in front of my eyes. But I regretted soon for making that sinful moaning squeal.

But do I regret the kiss?

Heaving a deep sigh, I rested my elbow on the edge of the window and rested my face on my knuckles and gave a little pressure to come up with the answer and the only one that lingered in my mind was

'I don't know.
I don't know what I feel about this kiss but regret? No.'

Glancing at him from the corner of my eyes, I frowned noticing his cheeks embracing with crimson hue, while his ears were all red.