11| Anonymous person pt. 2|

Reaching out for the door knob of her apartment Shurisha was about to open the door when Suvansh kept his hand over her on the door knob resisting her to do so

Reaching out for the door knob of her apartment Shurisha was about to open the door when Suvansh kept his hand over her on the door knob resisting her to do so. Shurisha shot a glare at him looking at his act.

"Leave" She uttered gritting her teeth with anger, whereas Suvansh who was not affected in any measure picked her up again and walked towards his apartment, "what the hell leave me you idiot" Shurisha kept wiggling in his arms but Suvansh with his face void of any emotion entered the apartment and closed the door with his foot.

"Why did you bring me here? What act you're trying to pull now?" Shurisha inquired eyeing the living room anda shriek escaped her mouth when Suvansh plopped her on the couch. Shurisha sat up and shot a death glare at him and tried standing up but before she could, Suvansh hold her arm making her sit again.

"Stay right here I'm coming" He said moving towards his room while Shurisha rolled her eyes back and took a seat on the couch and a groan left her mouth feeling a slight pain on her pierced skin. She sighed looking at the apartment and the first thought crossed her mind was 'the apartment is well managed and cleaned.'

Her eyes stopped at the frame hanging on the wall. It was a picture of Suvansh and the man she met yesterday and a girl was standing between them, the thought of that girl being Suvansh's girlfriend came but she cared less.

Shurisha turned around looking at the kitchen and everything was well managed. "This man is really into cleanliness" She uttered to herself but then voice came from behind right at her ear.

"Unlike you" Suvansh said taking a seat beside her and Shurisha flinched a bit hearing the voice and turned towards him. She looked at him and lowered her gaze at the ointment he was holding in his hand.

"No one asked" Shurisha said defending herself but Suvansh simply ignored that and pulled her foot keeping it on his thigh while she sat in way it could be easy to do so, knowing very well even if she want she can't deny to this man.

Ignoring her gaze Suvansh applied ointment on the pierced spot lightly while blowing air at the cut.

"Why do you care for me?" Shurisha asked remembering his actions from past few days how he has helped her in so many ways yet he is arrogant towards her. Suvansh closed the lid of the ointment tube, keeping it on the table he put her leg on the couch and now she was half layed on the soft couch.

Standing up he made his way towards the kitchen. She sighed looking at his back and turned around thinking she won't get her answer but then a voice came from the kitchen.

"Because no one did" He said ignoring how her head snapped at his answer he poured the coffee in the mugs and walked in the living room , passinv one mug to her hr  sipped the coffee from his one.

"What do you mean?" She asked still not settling down with his answer. What does he mean by no one did? He has been jumbling over the words now. Suvansh paid no attention to her and kept scrolling through his phone.