15|Hacker? Diksha? |

•SUVANSH•

                         •SUVANSH•

Scrolling through the phone numbers in my call log I dialed my brother's number who was supposed to come to the airport to pick us up. Though I tried to refuse the offer saying I'll be taking a cab but he insisted. But now the asshole himself isn't anywhere near the airport. The call rang once, twice, thrice and the message came that the number you've dialed isn't picking up the call. Annoyance was visible on my face as I pushed the phone in my pocket.

I turned my gaze to glance at Shurisha who was typing a text again with a speed of light. How much of phone addicted she was last year that her typing speed has taken a pace. Noticing a pair of eyes on her she lifted her head looking at me with a questionable look and then looked at front.

“Subash bhaiya kab ayege?” She asked shoving her phone in her jacket's pocket. The temperature was moderate in Mumbai but the time we landed in amritsar it's been freezing. Gladly she had kept a spare jacket out of her bag to cover herself.

( When will Subash bhaiya arrive?)

“Pta nahi” I gave answered shrugging my shoulder and tried place a call to him again. Just when I was about to dial his phone number I heard a Car honk. Lifting up my head I spotted him waving his hand pointing out his presence in the crowd.

( don't know)

Shurisha was the first one to notice him and was already strolling towards the car without waiting for me. Okay woman what is this? Without even informing me that Subash bhai is here she left as if my presence was nothing. Ohh hell yes she still hates me. Rolling my eyes at her attempt to ignore me I too made my way towards the car and plopped on the passenger seat while she was all settled on the backseat, bhai came after setting down her luggage in the back trunk and took the driving seat.

“How are you Shurisha?” He asked while starting the engine and drove off back to her home first. I looked at her through the rare mirror. Lifting her eyes towards the owner of the voice she flash a smile.
“I'm fine Subash bhaiya and what about you and everyone at home?”
She answered her lips curling up in a soft small. She isn't awkward around my family the way she is around other relatives. She has been at my home numerous times and I don't know about last year though I was away all settled in Mumbai. In fact bhaiya bhabhi are so fond of her. They said she brings a joyful energy whenever she comes at our home. Yeah she bring joyfull energy for you all and her head full fo disaster and pranks for me.

“Everyone is fine and healthy , Suvansh might have informed you about Ankita's baby shower function which is planned to be held tomorrow?" He asked her in the same soft tone. Suvansh let's do one thing open the door and jump from the running car because I've called a death for me. Knowing well how much bhai and bhabhi are fond of her I forgo-

“Baby shower? No he didn't tell me anything” She retorted.

Fuck off Suvansh.

Bhaiya shot me a glare and raised his eye brows in a questionable look and I know what his question is
What's with this stupidity?
He averted his attention back to Shurisha who was clueless about the whole situation.
“Your bhabhi and I are expecting our first child and tomorrow is her baby shower, you along with your family are invited” Bhai spell out of the information about the function and her mouth fell in a 'o' shape while she gave an understable node to him.