10|Anonymous person|

“Isha are you ready girl?" A voice came from behind her and Shurisha turned around looking at the owner of the voice. Nitya stands with a bright smile while parth following behind her.

Shurisha stepped ahead with a smile yet the nervousness was visible on her face. Nitya noticed and held her hand calming her down.
"You'll perform great trust me" Nitya assured her while ,parth gave a light smile to Shurisha.

"You both performed so good, Nitya I never knew you can dance so well and when Parth picked you up haan" Shurisha teased them turning nitya's face in crimson red while , Parth just scratched the back of his neck hearing her.

"Shut up Isha stop teasing"

"Yeah yeah I won't go on" Shurisha said giving up on both of her friends who were now getting shy after performing like love birds.

"When will your turn come?" Parth asked looking at the MC announcing the next student and the function continued. "It will take time , till then let's eat something" Shurisha said pulling both of them towards the food counter prepared on the other side of the campus. The whole campus adorned with lights and shining sparkles, the shuffle of students and the cool vibe getting Mendel in the surroundings.

Reaching the food counter , Shurisha eyes the snacks and other variety items placed there and picked up the plate serving herself few of them while Nitya and Parth did same and the trio got busy in savouring on the food.

"Gosh I'm full" Shurisha said putting the empty disposal plate in the dustbin and coming back to where both of her friends were standing waiting for her. "Let's get back in the auditorium" Shurisha said making nitya and parth nod and they made her way towards the auditorium.

"Oye parth" A voice came out of nowhere, parth along with Nitya and Shurisha turned towards the way where this voice came from and parth saw one of his friend waving at him.
Parth looked at both of the girls and told them to go ahead he will come back and ran towards his friends.
While Shurisha and Nitya walked back but then  Shurisha saw a girl was running towards them her age seems around 10-11 years while her body twirled in a pink floral dress adornes with sparkles on it looking like a princess.

"Aap mein se Shurisha didi kon hai?" The little girl asked huffing and taking deep breath once she stopped running, Shurisha kneeled down reaching her height and rubbed her back. "I'm Shurisha, why? what happened? Do you need something?" Shurisha inquired looking at the cute chubby girl.

The girl denied and forwarded her hands in front of her.
Shurisha looked at the ghungroo the girl was holding in her hand and took a hold over them and liften her head looking at the girl who just smiled.

"A man was standing at the entrance and called me requesting to give these ghungroo to you, he pointed towards both of you and told me one of the girls name is Shurisha" The little kid told the truth in her sweet cute voice. While nitya and Shurisha looked at each other with the confusion appearing on their faces. Shurisha looked back at the girl and asked

"Is he still there?"

"No he went away handing me these ghungroo" The kid answered truly

"Umm what does he look like or he told you his name?" Nitya asked.

"He didn't told his name and his face was covered with the helmet so I didn't see his face" The girl said shurisha thanked her and the girl went away.

"I've seen this girl somewhere" Nitya stated biting on her lower lip while her eye brows frowned and Shurisha looked at her friend who was making her more anxious. "Where?" Shurisha asked feeling she was getting stalked or what.

"I don't remember though........ohhh wait shit she is our dean's daughter" Nitya stated while Shurisha gazed at the ghungroo in her hands caressing them with the pad of her thumb.

"Who could be the person who has sent these?" Shurisha asked in a slow whisper the tear forming at the corner of her eyes. Nitya averted her attention towards her friend who was still looking at her hands.

Noticing the tears forming at the corner of her eyes Nitya forwared her hand holding Shurisha's wrist.
"Hey what happened? Why are you crying?" Nitya asked getting worried for her friend, the first friend she made in the university.

Shurisha shaked her head remembering how she got scolded from her dad when she asked for ghungroo and about dance classes that was the first time her dad raised his voice at her so strictly. That day the poor soul felt like breaking down and now here an anonymous person gifted her the ghungroo, the person she doesn't even know who could be.

"Let's go" Shurisha said turning and making her way inside while nitya looked at the backs of her friend.
Sighing she also started walking meeting her steps.

"What you will do with them?"

"I'll perform wearing this"

"You sure?"

"I am" Giving a final look to Nitya, Shurisha went to the backstage because it was her turn now ,tying the knots securly around her ankle and putting her anklets she was wearing before in her bag Shurisha stepped on the stage when her name was announced.
_________

"You sure you're fine?" asked nitya looking at Shurisha's foot that got injured a bit, not a lot just a tiny cut because her ghungroo's knot got loosed and they came below her feet piercing a bit of skin.

"Yeah I'm fine I can walk easily see" Shurisha said walking around while limping a bit while Nitya looked at her still being worried how the knot got loosed still this girl continued performing.

"See I'm all fine.. Aaaaah"

"What the hell" Shurisha yelled at the person's face who just picked her up in his arms without telling her while she was talking to her friend. She tightened her hold around his shoulder when he pulled her up a bit.

Ignoring her murmuring the swears in her own language Suvansh looked at her friend who has no idea what was going here. "What happened to her?" Suvansh asked calmly yet his face was void of any emotion.

"Vo while performing her foot got a injured a bit" Nitya said still in her confused state. Suvansh nodded at her and picked up shurisha's bag and made his way towards the exit. Shurisha eyed every where thinking if anyone else saw her but the area was already empty.

Coming near his bike he made her sit on the backseat and took the heels she was holding in her hands.
"Aye what you'll do with them?" Shurisha asked looking at him while still irritated by him.

"Hit you on your head maybe" Suvansh said keeping them inside her bag along with rest the things and gave her the bag to hold it.
Hoping on the bike he drove off back to the building.

Shurisha, she was still sitting with a poker face behind him, her one hand holding the bag while the other taking a hold on his shoulder.
"When you don't know how to perform why did you even went on the stage?" Suvansh bursted out at her in the middle of the road while still driving.

Shurisha's face covering with frustration this man has given her in one day.

"What do you mean by don't know how to perform? It's just a minor cut I can still walk, keep this fake care with you I don't need it" Shurisha also bursted out and they both were arguing while driving that if someone will see them they will think these both ran from mental asylum.

"You don't need it now but soon you will" Suvansh said now taking control over his anger.

"Shut up"

"Make me"

"Let's reach home I'll put chilli in your mouth"

"Ohh I thought you'll say 'I'll but you might moan a bit'

" Ohh c'mon that's so lame you idiot"
______________________________________

Author is officially off from her brain 🥰

Thankyou💗