NO NEED TO PUT YOUR PANTIES IN A TWIST HUN

"Who is blowing up your phone so late?" Siba asked.

We were in her room after the study session, I had decided that I was sleeping over.

She was currently sprawled on her bed scrolling away on her phone, most probably on Instagram.
This girl took her social media so seriously, she was at a point where big brands paid her big money just  for advertisement on her account.

She made it all seem so effortless, excelling at pre-med, looking like a super model baddie and having fun while at it .
She was also big on using her social media platform to raise awareness on issues that were close to her heart .
She was cool people through and through.

I didn't even think that she needs the study sessions at this point because she has been doing so well, she got a 98 percent in the test we were reviewing. I guess she was just doing the whole thing to give me moral support, because your gurl was still a little bit wobbly with her numbers.
Like I said, she is cool people .

"Just some annoying guy who got my number from our class group chart," I lied effortlessly and I felt bad.
I guess she might have caught the lie if she wasn't so busy on her phone.

" Just block the sucker already," she replied .

" I would if we weren't in some course study group together," that wasn't a complete lie.

I was seated in what looked like a very expensive pastel pink couch at the foot of her bed.

I had changed into a pair of leggings and a baggy t-shirt that I  had left the last time I was here. Lesson learnt well, no skimpy PJs if you are running the risks of running into Weirdo.

He was the one currently blowing up my phone and I was intentionally ignoring him. I had zero interest in whatever games he was playing.
I had to sit through 2 hours of watching Nicole shamelessly flirt with him after he just pulled that stunt in the kitchen.

Even though he wasn't actively flirting back, he did nothing to deter her attempts.
Like how she was constantly touching him, the girl made every excuse under the sun to end up somehow pawing at him.

She would laugh at something he said that wasn't even that funny and her hands will somehow end up on his chest, his bicep and even on his thigh at some point!

And the crazy thing is , it's like I was the only one who saw how inappropriate that was, because through it all, Malakai looked unfazed and didn't make any attempt to move away when her hands lingered more than it was necessary.
Like, it wasn't even necessary  in the first place for your hand to be there!

I put my phone on silent as it started ringing again. It stopped and immediately my WhatsApp messenger indicated that I had a new message .

" Ummh...how do you guys know Nicole?"
I tried to sound as nonchalant as possible and not like I've thinking of ways to broach the subject since 30 minutes ago.

" Our parents and hers are friends, so we pretty much grew up together, " She said without even looking up.
" Why do you ask? Is it because of her paw action on Kai?" She asked finally looking up, an amused look on her face .

" Oh gosh!" I exclaimed.
" You saw that too? because you guys were so chill about it and I was starting to think that maybe I was just reading too much into nothing "

" Well, she always had such a huge crush on Kai. "
She said laughing.
" And my brother is so dumb that he doesn't even see it. I am used to her antics by now" she said laughing.

" He actually see her as his other little sister whom he actually enjoys playing his trash games with because as for me, am not about that life"
She added with a chuckle.