IS THAT HER?

There was tap on my door, it was so soft that I almost thought I had imagined it.

"Reina, hold on. I think there is someone at the door." I spoke into the phone before muting it as I walked towards the door.

It has been a long day, with the exams and tutoring Siba and Arie this evening.
I was on the phone with Reina, as it is our custom to catch up at the end of each day before bed.

I opened the door and there before me stood the face that has lately been living rent free in my head.
I've been functioning on cold showers since that day by the lake on the hill.
The picture of her with her fingers between her legs as her eyes glazed over in pleasure has been haunting my every waking thought.

"Hei." She said almost shyly as she leaned against the door frame.
"Hey."
"Can I come in?"
"Yeah, yeah."
I said realizing that I stood just watching her. I stepped aside to let her in.

"Hey Reina, I will talk to you tomorrow. Is that okay?"
I said into the phone after unmuting it.

"Is that her?" She asked on the other end.

I turned my back on Ariella as I spoke into the phone,
"Yes."
"I see."
"I will explain everything tomorrow. Good night."
I said before hanging up.

I turned around to see Ariella looking around my room. It was the first time she has been in here.

"Am I intruding?" She asked as she turned to look at me.

She looked so shy, it was hard to believe that she was the same confident girl from our other interactions.

She was dressed in leggings and a baggy t-shirt with picture of SpongeBob seating on a burger roll captioned, 'ON THE ROLL'.
Her hair was up in a messy burn.
She still managed to look sexy in all that.
She reminded me of the first time I laid my eyes on her.
"No, you are not."

"You have a nice room." She said making a gesture with her hand as she looked around.

"Thank you."
"I couldn't sleep." She said as explanation to her presence in my room.
I closed the door and locked it before walking towards my bed.
I pulled back the covers and got in and patted the space next to me.

She quietly crossed the floor and got in and laid with her back to me as I pulled the covers over us.

I wrapped my arms around her as I pulled her closer against me. She fitted perfectly in my arms.

Ariella's POV

I always found it hard to sleep whenever I was on my period.
I had decided to sleepover at Siba's house tonight, as it was now the custom every time I came over for a late study session.

I kept on turning and tossing while she slept peacefully next to me.

I got up and somehow I ended up outside Kai's room.
I debilitated for a while over knocking on his door.
I hesitantly tapped on the door, sure that he wouldn't hear it.

I was surprised when he threw the door open.
With nothing but low hanging pajama bottoms on.
He looked delicious.

I made small talk as I stood in his room suddenly shy to even look at him.

I was pleasantly surprised when he somehow managed to correctly deduce what I needed and the actual reason for my presence in room.

I got into his bed and it smelled like him. The clean citrus smell with a touch of woodsy odor.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, it felt so right, so much that I felt my body relax immediately as sleep overtook me.

I woke up to small feathery kisses on my shoulders and the back of my neck.

"Are you up?" He breathed close to my ear as I shuddered in response.

"I am now." I said sleepily as I opened my eyes.

His hands started to roam a little bit lower as he sucked onto the side of my neck. I was pretty sure that it was going to leave a mark.

His hands toyed with the hem of my leggings before slipping underneath.
I quickly caught them before they ventured any further.

"I am on my period," I breathed.

"Ooh."
"Yah, and I am cramping a bit." I whispered as I made a move to get out of his hands.
He just held me tightly against him.

He started to gently massage my lower abdominal area.

"That feels good, but I need to go before Siba wakes up."

"It is still a bit early, it will be an hour or so before she wakes up." He said loosening his hold on me.

"Uh oh." I said as I looked down at my pants.
I had stained myself...and his sheets...and the front of his pants.

Oh gosh! Oh baby Jesus, please come down and take me out of this mortifying situation.

"Ooh." He said as he looked at me and down at his pants.

"I am so sorry. I can take them with me to wash them." I said quickly, wringing my hands not knowing what to do.

"Ariella, it's fine." He said as he also got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"It's not a big deal okay. So there is nothing to be sorry about."

He said as he took my hands in his and pulled me down on him such that I didn't have a choice but to sit astride on his lap.

I tried to get off but he held me down as he looked into my eyes.

"That's not something to be ashamed of. It's okay you are on your period and I don't want you to feel like you would want to hide something like that from me"

His words put me at ease, but I still felt uncomfortable on his lap thinking about how I was probably further messing up his pants.

"Thank you for that." I said kissing him lightly on the lips.

"But I still need to go before we both end up looking like a murder scene."

He chuckled lightly as he released me and I walked out.

I quietly sneak into the room, Siba breathing softly with her eyes closed.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Hey, you up already, what time is it?"

I yelped, startled.

"Hey, it is still quite early, I just needed... water. Sorry that I woke you up."
I say as I walked into her ensuite bathroom.