Thunder and Water

As Kaminari went towards the light they notice another person like them but instead water starts to form flesh, skin, and bones but the water had crystals in it.

Mizu: A Water/Gem-Human. "Where am I?" "This is not the waters."
Mizu notices Kaminari and slowly walks towards them.

Mizu: "What are you?" "Who are you?" Kaminari: "Calm down I'm not gonna hurt you." Mizu: "Uh huh that not the truth."

Mizu forms a big wave around Kaminari trapping them inside.

Kaminari: "Ugh help me" Mizu: "I don't need to you unholy beast."

Mizu chains down Kaminari making sure they don't escape

Mizu: "Now stay their I must find the waters." Kaminari: "This is not the water." "I don't know what this is but it seem like it's a kingdom of some sort." Mizu: "Well if it a kingdom I must drown all who live here it what I was made for."

Mizu raises her hand making the wave for Kaminari disappear.

Kaminari: "Wow you powerful but you don't need to use your powers use to drown a kingdom." Mizu: "Did I ask you?" "Now I must take my leave."

Mizu slowly walks out the room leaving a big puddle of water behind.

Kaminari: "I must stop her but she too powerful she drown the kingdom and this kingdom was just created." "I must follow her but not let her see me."