The Beast Inside

As I when to look for food in the forest I notice a wolf hollowing on a rock to the moon I tried to walk by but the wolf spotted me as the wolf came running towards me I tried to run but I was caught by a vine.

Tanken: A Angel. "Ugh I feel like I'm gonna die." "Well I lived a good life." "I just let the wolf eat me."

As the wolf approached Tanken it seem like it was gonna kill him but the wolf scratched Tanken chest which result in Tanken pasting out.

Okami: A Wolf. "Oh no not again." "I must take this angel to my cave he can heal."

As Okami put Tanken on their back they when to their cave put down Tanken in a bed of leaves Okami heated up a fire hoping that Tanken will wake up.

Okami: "Cmon wake up I don't know why I did that."

Okami cried and cried but they saw that Tanken eye opened up a bit but it wasn't a regular eye it was a wolf eye and then chest fluff started to grow from his chest and his hands and feet turned into wolf paws.

Tanken: A Angel/Wolf. "Huh what happen I remember I was out in the forest and an wolf approached me?." Okami: "Thank Megami your awake but it seems you're a wolf not a normal wolf part wolf." Tanken: "Well that doesn't matter beside this can help me hunt faster." Okami: "Well I'm sorry I scratched you." Tanken: "It okay I heard it happens a lot around here." Okami: "Well those are my brothers and sisters they are not like me." Tanken: "Well I must go." Okami: "Well bye." "WHAT WAS I THINK I COULD HAVE KILLED HIM JUST LIKE FATHER SAIDED!" "HE GONNA BE MAD IF HE'S SEES TANKEN!"

Okami gets a flashback to possibly an past life where they are in a factory.

???: "Okami I been inspecting you." "Now give your father a hug." Okami: "Father why are you doing this?" ???: "Well cause the gods saided so. !!!: "Now ??? remember When it grows bright, the  eletric particles start to
Marvel having made it through the night." "The electric particles will follow you on your journeys." ???: "Okay!"

Okami is back in their cave that flashback gave them trauma that night they couldn't sleep at all but they will find Tanken and kill them for their father.