The scented crystals

Megami is seem walking back to her castle while carrying Mizu on her back.

Megami: "Here it is my castle you can go to the big water pool in the left bedroom."

Yari: "Oh my highness your back and who is this." Megami: "This is Mizu and Water/Gem-Human something or someone caused her to steam up so I took her in." Yari: "Well I glad to see you bring in outsiders but was this necessary?" Megami: "SHE WAS GONNA DIE WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO LET HER DIE!" Yari: "Calm down I didn't mean it." Magami: "YOU DIDNT MEAN IT BUT IF YOU SAW SOMEONE DIEING YOU JUST IGNORE THEM!" "Now I must take this outsider to safety."

Megami carries Mizu to the water bedroom the room was flooded with water when Mizu stepped in the room part of her hair that was steaming off grows back.

Mizu: "Thank you umm what your name?" Megami: "It Megami." Mizu: "Oh thank you."

Megami leaves the room as Mizu soaks in the water her body feels calm with the crystals floating around her.

Mizu: "I feel calm and whole." "But what about my purpose to drown this kingdom?" "If I drown this kingdom I kill the one who help me I can't kill Megami she help me out when I was dieing." "I feel sleepy."

As Mizu falls asleep the crystals around her makes a cool calming scent into the air causing her to fall asleep.