Megami defeat

As Megami was in her castle she felt along and cold like a knife has pierced threw her soul she goes to check on Mizu but doesn't see her but see a bunch of crystals floating around.

Megami: "Mizu are you their?" "Oh god what if she died." "What am I gonna do?"

As Megami starts to panic Mizu seem to be getting close to the lava pool where she was defeated she calls out Yogan name but no answer.

Mizu: "Yogan are you their?" "I have a request." "I need you to help me it an emergency."

Yogan body slowly rises from the lava pool Mizu makes sure to stay back so she doesn't get lava on her.

Yogan: "Well what is your request?" Mizu: "I need you to form some metal for me it for Megami"

But this metal wasn't for Megami but this metal will be used to crafted weapons to kill off Megami so Mizu can finally drown this kingdom.

Yogan: "Okau whatever you say it for Megami right?" Mizu: "Yes it for Megami it gonna be made into armor for Megami." Yogan: "Okay as you say."

Yogan forms pieces of metal floating them around Mizu making sure she gets them.

Mizu: "Okay thank you Megami will love this!"

Mizu makes her way to the castle but Yogan follows her cause something felt off with her.

Mizu: "Hey Megami this is for you my g-" Yogan: "Not so fast you think you can just get away with killing off Megami."

Yogan and Mizu has a fight in front of the castle with Yogan end up winning.

Yogan: "You're welcome Mizu was gonna kill you." Megami: "Thank you I guess."

Mizu was able to get away and jump into a near by lake reforming her but she swearing she will kill Megami and drown this kingdom.