The sketch for Celesti

Kami is see writing on a board something about Celesti and constellations for the Celesti's but this is just an concept and beside Kami isn't even powerful enough to make creations but he will be more powerful one day.

Shinda: "Kami what is this?" Kami: "Oh this is a concept for Celesti a creation I make one day when I'm more powerful." Shinda: "Oh what is this Celesti based about." Kami: "Oh their are based on constellation each Celesti has an weapon and an constellation with that weapon and their also canonically semi-gods/demigods." Shinda: "Oh I can't wait till you get more powerful so you can make them they sound very powerful." Kami: "Oh thank you I want to get more and more powerful imagine Megami face when I make them she be so surprised." Shinda: "Whatever you say buddy."

Kami goes back to sketching out ideas for Celesti as Shinda watches his progress making constellations for each Celesti with all them being different in a unique way with some having extra arms and legs and some having chest fluff and wings Shinda gives out ideas for them and Kami lists them down Celesti will be the best thing Megami has even seen when they are created in fact Megami has never seen anyone created something but when Celesti are created the Gods above will adore him for being new life to the world but one day Celesti's will be adored when they are brought into this world.