The Four Creations

After Megami made her first creation they seem surprised to be here like they been reborn into different life's.

Shinda: "So what now do we just stay here or walk out and explore?" Kami: "I guess we go explore we want to know what out their." Hoseki: "But what if we died or get hurt?" Tenshi: "It will be fine they kingdom is filled with many good things nothing is gonna hurt us." Hoseki: "Whatever you say."

As our four go out to explore they are see forming on flesh, skin, and bones from an piece of wood.

Mokuzai: A Wooden-human. "Ahh it nice to be alive." All: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Mokuzai: "Calm down just because I formed from wood doesn't mean I'm dangerous." Hoseki: "Well you're not gonna hurt us?" Mokuzai: "Of course not beside I make weapons that could help you on your adventure." "So what will it be?" Tenshi: "Can I take that spear?" Mokuzai: "Of course you can." Hoseki: "How about that sword?" Mokuzai: "Of course it my honor." Kami: "Me and Shinda will take that bow." Mokuzai: "Of course I am honored to be helping Megami first even creations!"

As our four went off deeper into the forest they hunted for food making sure they have plenty to eat our adventurer's look for a place to sleep for the night resting up for the morning.